The Super Luxury car maker – Rolls-Royce has finally arrived with the most anticipated SUV of the year – The Cullinan.
10 Super Fancy Facts about Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is powered by 6.75-litre twin turbo V12 engine ( the same as in the latest phantom ) which makes around 563 bhp and 850 Nm of peak torque at 1,600 rpm to all the four wheels
- Cullinan has a turning radius of 13.3mm but thanks to its four – wheel steering system which makes it nimble and easy to drive
- While off road ,the cullinan uses the car’s self leveling air suspension to push down any wheel it detects losing traction
- “Flagbearer” stereo camera system integrated in the windscreen sees the terrain ahead ,adjusting the cars suspension proactively for the Magic Carpet ride .
- The car has a water wading depth of 540 mm which is much higher than its British rival .
- The suspension automatically lowers by 40 mm when the doors open and the boot floor can rise to match the level of the rear seat when folded .
- The rear seat in the Cullinan sits higher than the front passenger seats giving it a pavilion view for the rear passenger
- Viewing Suite which consists of 2 rear facing leather seats and a cock-tail table which electrically glides out of the tail-gate (Clasp) at a touch of a button for a luxurious viewing.
- “Recreation module” – for the rear compartment which can be tweaked according to customer’s desire , For example Fishing Module or even a drone racing module
- The driver can make use of “Everywhere” button to engage the off-road mode and the Cullinan’s computers shall do the rest.
You can add more to this facts by commenting below.