2017 Yamaha TMAX Unveiled at EICMA
Yamaha unveiled 2017 Yamaha TMAX scooter at the ongoing EICMA. TMAX is Europe’s best selling maxi scooter and is categorised under sport scooter segment. Here are the feature highlights of 2017 Yamaha TMAX which was unveiled at EICMA 2016:
- Sporty and dynamic new body design
- Lower weight and increased torque
- New lightweight aluminium chassis
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T)
- Increased storage space for two demi jet helmets
- ‘Smart Key’ keyless ignition system
- Sophisticated new TFT instruments
- Link-type rear suspension
- ABS fitted as standard equipment
- Centre stand locking system
- Ready-connection for Dainese D-air® safety system
The 2017 Yamaha TMAX is powered by 530.0cc engine. The engine will churn out 33.8 kW of power @ 6,750 rpm and 53.0 Nm of torque @ 5,250 rpm.
The fuel tank capacity of Yamaha TMAX is 15 litres and the scooter weighs 213 Kgs. The ground clearance offered by this scooter is 125mm. The scooter measures 2,200 mm in length, 1,475 mm in height and gets a seat height of 800mm.
We are not sure, if Yamaha has plans to launch higher CC Sports scooters like TMAX in India.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.