Bajaj Auto, one of the World’s leading automobile companies, has launched the 2019 Dominar 400. The new Dominar brings in a lot of exciting enhancements with more powerful engine, advanced technological features and a distinctive throaty exhaust note. Launched in 2017, Dominar has established itself as an exciting sports tourer for those whodesire the performance of a sport bike with the long-distance capabilities and comfort of a touring motorcycle.
The new Dominar now comes with a liquid cooled 373.3cc DOHC engine that delivers significantly higher 40 PS power. This upgrade also features 43 mm upside down (USD) forks which provides a powerful muscular look along with better handling & comfort. The new twin barrel exhaust produces throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel.
The 2019 Dominar 400 is packed with a host of additional innovative offerings, like bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position, trip information and space craft inspired tank pad decals.
Commenting on the Dominar 2019 upgrade, Mr. Sarang Kanade, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd said,
Dominar 400 has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for city riders and long distance tourers, alike. Customers have pushed the bike into extreme long distance and challenging geographies with aplomb, which inspired us to strengthen the sports tourer credentials in the new Dominar.
The new Dominar 2019 is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Aurora Green and Vine Black color options at Rs. 1,73,870/- ex showroom Delhi.
2019 Bajaj Dominar Specifications
|Technical specs||Dominar 400|
|Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC,4valve, Liquid cooled, Triple Spark ,FI|
|Max power(PS @ RPM)||40 Ps @ 8650|
|Max torque(Nm @RPM)||35 @ 7000 rpm|
|Top Speed (kmph)||156|
|Front||Telescopic, 43mm USD Fork, 135mm travel|
|Rear||Multi-step adjustable Mono shock with Nitrox, Wheel stroke of 110mm|
|Front||ABS, 320 dia disc|
|Rear||ABS, 230 dia disc|
|System||12V, 8Ah VRLA|
|Headlamp||LED with AHO, 10 units|
2019 Bajaj Dominar Performance
- New DOHC(Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 40 PS power ( previous 35 PS power).
- Power to weight ratio enhanced significantly from 192 PS/Ton to 217 PS/Ton.
- 35Nm Torque at 7000 rpm.
- 0-100 kmph in just 7.1 seconds.
2019 Bajaj Dominar Features
- Fuel injected & liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped redesigned full LED headlamp with AHO(Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch, and beam type perimeter frame.
- Now also featuring twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that will augment the sports tourer feel.
- 43mm up-side down (USD) forks providing better handling & comfort along with powerful muscular look.
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike
- Radial calliper design providing class leading braking performance and efficiency.
2019 Bajaj Dominar Style and Design
- A graphic scheme inspired by themes of ‘surgical precision’ and ‘contrasting finishes ’with piercing color breaks.
- Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Aurora Green’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence.
- Sports Tourer form made more imposing with new up-side down (USD) forks at front.
- New mirror design with cast aluminium stalks, sleek and dynamic mirror housing give a bold & techno appeal to the front.
- Twin barrel exhaust imparting an imposing feel to the bike.
- New tail lamp internals with light guides to enhance the signature identity of Dominar D400.
- Forged steel side stand with a bold section provides robust support and lends a powerful image to the bike.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.