India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today further bolstered its position in the performance car segment with the launch of the new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé. With the launch of this latest AMG, Mercedes-Benz India now has 15+ AMG and dream cars in its vast and diverse portfolio of performance cars.
The two-door Coupé is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 biturbo engine, producing 287kW of power and 520 Nm of torque, which accelerates the vehicle from standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 4.7 seconds. A perfect combination of performance and design, Mercedes-Benz India introduced the all-new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé for the first time in India.
Performance offerings from the AMG line-up, such as the E63S 4MATIC+, S 63 Coupé and the hallowed G 63 launched in 2018, witnessed a good response from the customers and brand loyalists. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé was launched in the Indian market by Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India in New Delhi today.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented,
We have been very successful with our AMG product strategy in India, which comprises a wide array of performance cars under the 43, 45, 63 and the GT range. The response to the AMG 43 range has been amazing since its debut with the AMG GLE 43, and today we give further fillip to the line-up with the AMG C 43 Coupe. Encouraging customer demand in this segment substantiates our efforts to offer newer products in the market. The latest offering in this range, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé, features a suave 2 door coupe design, athletic character and thrilling performance that promises an adrenaline rush every time one gets behind the wheel. We are glad to introduce this model, especially for the young driving enthusiasts in India as it further cements the Mercedes-AMG brand promise of Driving Performance.
Martin Schwenk further added,
In 2019, Mercedes-Benz completes 25 years in India and this milestone will be marked with a product and service offensive, in line with our motto of ‘Best Never Rest.’ Our strategy for Mercedes-AMG is to expand the performance segment by introducing high pedigree products with sensual design, which is sure to lure customers and fans of the brand in India. 2019 is going to be an exciting year for us, where we aim to create new firsts, in customer satisfaction and overall ownership experience.
Technical specifications of the new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé at a glance –
|Engine (Emission)||V6 biturbo (BS VI)|
|Output||287kW (390hp) at 6100 rpm|
|Peak Torque||520Nm at 2500-5000 rpm|
|Acceleration (0-100 km/h)||4.7 seconds|
|Top Speed||250 km/h|
|Transmission||AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9-Speed|
The interiors of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé has been significantly enhanced with all new generation of AMG steering wheels with optimum ergonomics for sporty driving manoeuvres along with new generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high resolution media display screen and Audio 20 system with navigation. The 64 color ambient lighting along with advance sound system stunningly accentuates the interiors of the new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé. The vehicle also offers Smartphone Integration, which supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé comes with stylish Multibeam LED headlamps with adaptive high beam assist plus, red color seat belts, 18-inch AMG 5-spoke light-alloy wheels and Panoramic sunroof.
Safety & Assistance systems – Active bonnet for pedestrian protection, PRE-SAFE® system, Adaptive brake lights, red seat belts, driver kneebag, Active Parking Assist.
The Star Ease Compact package for the AMG C 43 coupe for 2 years/unlimited kms starts at INR. 68,000.
The new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC is priced starting from INR 75 Lakhs, ex-showroom, all India.
- This is first ever two door coupe in the AMG 43 line, introduced by Mercedes-Benz in India
- The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is a sporty, suave and unique offering from the AMG line of the C-Class range
- Powered by a 3.0-litre V6 biturbo engine which generates 287kW (390 hp) and 520Nm torque; helping it accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds!
- Equipped for performance: AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9-speed transmission with shortened shift times, 2-stage AMG speed-sensitive steering with AMG specific tuning, AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs, AMG ride control suspension, AMG exhaust system, AMG specific interiors and more
- AMG Performance 4MATIC with AMG-specific power distribution: 31% to the front axle and 69% to the rear axle for greater driving dynamics and improved traction while accelerating
- Enhanced features: Front sports seats with AMG-specific upholstery, new generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high resolution media display, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting with 64 colours, Multibeam LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus and more
- The New AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is customizable with MB’s renowned ‘designo’ platform
- The AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is priced starting from INR 75 lakhs ex-showroom, all India
You can add more to this story by commenting below.