Italian 2-Wheeler brand, Piaggio owned Vespa and Aprilia today announced the launch of 2020 model range of its popular automatic scooters. Under the Vespa brand, the 2020 facelift of VXL and SXL are launched. Under the Aprilia brand, the disc variant of Aprilia Storm scooter is introduced.
The above mentioned scooters were first launched in Auto Expo 2020 which happened in February 2020.
Mr. Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India during the launch of Vespa VXL, SXL Facelift 2020 range and new Aprilia Storm model, said,
“We are delighted to launch two new offerings from our iconic brands Vespa and Aprilia. As premium differentiated Italian brands, it is our commitment to continuously redefine and enhance our discerning consumer’s experience. Brand Vespa has added technology led features to create a premium experience and brand Aprilia Storm is building on our technology platform to complement the exciting riding performance and set to create new benchmarks.”
Important features of New 2020 Aprilia Storm 125 CC:
- 220 mm, twin pot calliper front disc brake
- Digital Instrument Cluster
- BS6 Engine ( Fuel-injected)
- 12-inch black alloy wheels with criss-cross tyre pattern
Important features of 2020 Vespa SXL and 2020 Vespa VXL
- 125 cc and 150 cc BS6 engines
- Gets Anti-lock braking system or Combined braking system
- Monocoque full steel Body
- 3 coat body colours
- Petal design alloy wheels
- Crystal Illumination LED headlight
- USB mobile charging port and Boot light
Customers can book 2020 Facelift Vespa scooters (SXL, VXL) online here: https://shop.vespaindia.com/
Customers can book 2020 Aprilia Storm scooter online here:
USE Coupon GAADIKEY_VESPA to avail 5000 Rs discount. These models are also available in Vespa and Aprilia dealerships across India.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.