Harley-Davidson today revealed a portion of its 2022 motorcycle line and announced these bikes are arriving at authorized US Harley-Davidson dealerships starting now and at dealers around the world in the coming weeks, with additional new motorcycle models to be unveiled later this month. The limited-production 2022 models from Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ (CVO™) and more new Harley-Davidson motorcycle models will be revealed during the “Further. Faster.” World Premiere Event on January 26 at 09:30 p.m. IST.
“We are looking forward to introducing the full 2022 motorcycle line-up on January 26th at the ‘Further. Faster.’ World Premiere Event – we hope you join us for the show!”
said Jochen Zeitz, Chairman, President and CEO, Harley-Davidson.
To take part in the January 26th “Further. Faster.” World Premiere Event, register at H-D.com/22.
2022 HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODELS REVEALED
The Harley-Davidson® Sportster® S model is a performance cruiser motorcycle that combines incredible power with contemporary technology and unrestrained styling. The Sportster S model is powered by the 121-horsepower Revolution® Max 1250T engine that puts the Sportster S rider in command of unrelenting, on-demand torque. A taut, lightweight chassis and premium suspension deliver responsive, intuitive handling. For 2022, the Sportster S model is offered in Vivid Black and two new colors: White Sand Pearl and Mineral Green Metallic.
ADVENTURE TOURING CATEGORY
Since launching in February 2021, the Pan America™ 1250 Special and Pan America™ 1250 adventure touring motorcycles have taken the ADV world by storm. In fact, the Pan America 1250 Special has become the #1 selling adventure touring motorcycle in North America and was named Best Adventure Bike and Motorcycle of the Year by Motorcycle.com. Rugged, powerful, technologically advanced multi-purpose vehicles, the Pan America 1250 models are designed from the ground up to inspire rider confidence and fuel the spirit of adventure on and off-road. For 2022, the Pan America 1250 Special and Pan America 1250 models feature improved visibility of information on the TFT display screen, and extended Vehicle Hill Hold Control active time from 10 seconds to 3 to 5 minutes, under normal conditions. A new color option for the Pan America 1250 Special model only is Fastback Blue/White Sand.
To allow any rider to make a personal statement, Harley-Davidson offers a wide variety of motorcycle styles within the Cruiser segment, from nostalgic to very modern. A cruiser rider seeks to disconnect from an increasingly hectic life, and only the world’s most desirable motorcycle company can offer these riders so many ways to reach that goal. For 2022 new paint colors are offered across the Cruiser model line-up.
· Heritage Classic 114 model: The quintessential American cruiser, this motorcycle offers show-stopping vintage details and pure rock and roll style. For 2022 the Heritage Classic 114 model will be offered with a new Chrome trim option for the rider who prefers a brighter look. The Black trim version of the Heritage Classic 114 model features several new styling elements. The powertrain is finished with Wrinkle Black upper rocker covers, camshaft cover, transmission cover and primary cover, with contrasting Gloss Black lower rocker covers. Trim details include a Gloss Black rear lightbar, windshield brackets, front lightbar and turn signal standoffs, Black mirrors and triple clamps, Black Anodized wheel hubs and hub cap, and Matte Black exhaust shields with Chrome muffler tips. The Heritage Classic 114 model in Chrome trim is offered with Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Chrome Laced wheels; the Black trim version is offered with Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Black Laced wheels.
· Fat Boy® 114 model: The original fat-custom icon commands the road with a steamroller stance. For 2022 its Lakester cast aluminum wheels are re-styled with 11 turbine-like spokes and an open center, and the classic Fat Boy® model tank badge is revised and now has a single trailing “wing” while retaining the centered star.
· Fat Bob® 114 model: This bike is designed for the street rider with an appetite for muscular power and performance. For 2022 it features a new waterslide fuel tank graphic in an oval shape with “H-D” on lower edge.
· Iron 883™ model: Blacked-out and stripped-down with a legendary profile.
· Forty-Eight® model: Heavy-hitting fat-tire style with an iconic peanut tank and bulldog stance.
GRAND AMERICAN TOURING CATEGORY
Harley-Davidson designs its Grand American Touring models for riders forever seeking that next adventure. Grand American Touring models take riders beyond the horizon with the comfort and convenience that makes the journey spectacular, from the company that started the cross-country experience. All Harley-Davidson Grand American Touring models are powered by a smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin engine. Emulsion-technology rear shock absorbers feature a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth ride. Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes with ABS are a standard feature on each Touring model.
Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson, an option for all Touring models, will assist the rider in maintaining the rider’s intended path through a curve. The option package provides the following enhancements: Electronically Linked Brakes, Cornering-ABS, Cornering-Traction Control with standard and rain mode, Drag Torque Slip Control, Vehicle Hold Control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS).
For 2022 these Grand American Touring models feature exciting new paint color options.
· Road King® model: A stripped-down highway legend with neo-classic chrome styling and modern touring performance. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine.
· Street Glide® Special model: The original slammed factory-custom bagger offers highway-shredding power and a choice of blacked-out or chrome finish. Features a Daymaker LED headlamp, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
· Road Glide® Special model: The menacing visage of the frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing sets the tone for this performance bagger offered with a blacked-out or chrome finish. Features include dual Daymaker LED headlamps, Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.