Following your passion is always exciting. In a country like India, most of the youngsters have a passion for bikes, even more so for the ones that shoot like a rocket. But with insufficient knowledge as to how to keep a bike healthy, and how to optimally customize it, they end up with a vehicle that’s only good to show off the handsomeness. So here are 5 easiest ways to make your motorcycle even faster:
- Customised Engine: Now, if one wants the best power churning from the engine, and the highest RPM, installation of a new engine may do the trick. Engines go as high as 1100cc in capacity (differs according to the bike), this can be a good place to start.
- Tyres: While getting new tyres, a good grip on the road as well as the speed play a vital role. Some tyres that warranty a long run don’t make a good So, choose wisely.
- Suspension: Don’t alter the fixtures on the bike, especially the shock-absorbers, even if you are well versed with its fundamental Seek professional help for setting suspension systems.
- Disc Brakes: Get new discs installed, and remember that the rotors must have a touch of the lightest and the strongest material available. It wouldn’t be stupid to also go for replacement of the disc pads for a better grip.
- Exhaust: Work on the exhaust system. Get the best and the lightest system feasible, in order to improvise the power output. The best part of a customised exhaust system is the mesmerizing sound coming out of it.