Audi, the German luxury manufacturer, today announced a 27% growth compared to the last year and witnessed a healthy sales figure of 4,187 retail units. The uptick was propelled by the 3 popular launches– Audi Q7, Audi A8 L and Audi Q3. The Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q8, Audi e-tron and Audi e-tron Sportback remain volume sellers for the brand. The RS and S performance cars continued strong demand and have a good order bank for 2023.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
“We are delighted with our performance in 2022 despite hitting roadblocks posed by the global issue like semi-conductor availability, shipment challenges, etc. At over 27%, our sales have grown in all segments. 2022 was a strong year for our e-tron range. We continue to exceed our own estimation and strongly sell all the five electric cars we offer in India. India’s favourite luxury Q- the Audi Q3 made a strong restart in 2022 and we are confident that its success will continue in 2023 and beyond. Products like the Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi Q8, Audi A8 L and our RS models continued their strong performance and we have a strong order bank already for the start of 2023. On the retail front we increased our pre-owned car facilities to 22 in 2022.”
In 2022, Audi India announced a one-of-a-kind rewards program – “Audi Club Rewards” for customers in India. Audi Club Rewards offers exclusive access, segment-first privileges and bespoke experiences. Audi Club Rewards is open to all existing owners (including Audi Approved: plus owners) and future customers of Audi India. One-of-a-kind rewards program in which every interaction with the brand and partner brands is rewarded. Customers accrue points on their spends and can redeem these points on any future services and purchases hassle-free with a single click.
Mr. Dhillon added,
“2023 is going to be another milestone year for Audi India. With our promising portfolio of volume, performance and electric cars, we will continue to redefine luxury for our customers. We will have our full-strength of our models back in the country and are confident of a strong performance in the months ahead.”
Audi India has decisively moved to its goal to emerge as a sustainable and profitable brand. With customers at the heart of every manoeuvre, Audi India will continue its strong focus on long-term strategy.
Audi India’s current line-up of products include: Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A8 L, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi Q8, Audi S5 Sportback, Audi RS 5 Sportback, Audi RS Q8, Audi e-tron 50, Audi e-tron 55, Audi e-tron Sportback 55, Audi e-tron GT and Audi RS e-tron GT.
- ● Sale of 4,187 units in 2022
- ● 3 popular products launched in India in 2022 – Launch of the Audi Q3- India’s favourite luxury Q and Bestselling new products created customer excitement and boosted demand: Audi Q7 and Audi A8 L
- ● High demand for performance models continue: Audi e-tron GT, Audi RS e-tron GT, Audi RS Q8, Audi RS 5 Sportback and Audi S5 Sportback
- ● Strong order bank continues for models across segments
- ● Increased the Audi Approved:plus facilities from 14 to 22 in 2022
- ● Audi Approved:plus sales grew by 62%
- ● Strong performance in the year 2022 buoyed by strong product portfolio, revival in customer sentiment and strong business continuity
- ● Supply Chain challenges and Semi-conductor scarcity hold backs the full potential of growth
You can add more to this story by commenting below.