Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today commenced bookings for the Audi Q2 in India. Whether for adventures off the beaten track or everyday life in the big city, the Audi Q2 is an all-rounder that will cater to the young, progressive Indian buyer. The Audi Q2 can be booked with an amount of INR 2 Lakhs.
For the best ownership experience, Audi India is offering an introductory ‘Peace of Mind’ benefit that comes bundled with a 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years Road Side Assistance.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
“We are extremely happy to open bookings for the Audi Q2. Our fifth launch for the year, the Audi Q2 is an extremely important product for India as it opens up a new segment of buyers for the brand. It is a Luxury All-Rounder that is big on features and extends the successful Q-family. The Audi Q2 is exceptionally spacious and versatile inside; the car blends performance and driving dynamics with practicality for daily usage. I am confident that young buyers who want to join the Audi family early on will be amazed by the performance of this car. As an introductory offer, we are rolling out a ‘Peace of Mind’ benefit that includes a 5 year Comprehensive Service Package with Extended Warranty and Road Side Assistance. This introductory offer will enhance the ease of ownership of the Audi Q2.”
Mr. Dhillon further added,
“2020 has been an exciting year for Audi India despite the unfortunate pandemic and its challenges. Our product launches including the Audi Q8, Audi A8 L, Audi RS 7 and Audi RS Q8 have been very well received. In the Audi Q2, we have yet another strong addition to our portfolio and I am sure it is something that will add to the overall festive cheer.”
Customers can book the Audi Q2 online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.
The price of Audi Q2 is expected to be around Rs 35 lakhs.
- Audi Q2 will be our fifth product launch this year
- The Audi Q2 will cater to the increasingly progressive Indian customer
- Feature rich – equipped with connectivity, infotainment and assistance systems
- 0 to 100 km/h in 6.5 seconds; a fun to drive Luxury All-Rounder that comes powered by a 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Can be booked at all Audi India dealerships and on the official company website www.audi.in
- Introductory ‘Peace of Mind’ benefit: 5 years Comprehensive Service Package, 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years Road Side Assistance comes complimentary with the booking
- Booking amount – INR 2 Lakhs.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.