Blaupunkt Symphony Series Launched in India
Blaupunkt, pioneers in car infotainment and sound, announced the launch of the new Symphony Series today. The series will include six 2-DIN Touch Screen Radios. The products – Saint Louis 350, Daytona Beach 450, Las Palmas 550, Palm Beach 550, Hong Kong 650 and Costa Mesa 900, will be available across all Blaupunkt dealers. The new Symphony series is a mix of Blaupunkt’s German legacy, new looks while staying focused on good sound.
This new series includes features such as PhoneLINK, a new High End Tuner, Push to Talk, Android Music Player among others. All the six 2-DIN Touch Screen Radios will come with an online warranty from the point of purchase which will allow the customers a direct mode of communication with Blaupunkt apart from regular offers, updates and information.
Pankaj Jagwani, Managing Director, Blaupunkt India said,
We are very excited to launch this new Symphony Series. It is a unique integration of our innovative technology and the look and feel of our German legacy. With the launch of this series we are also starting online warranty which going forward will slowly be incorporated in all existing products. The latest series is just a step towards providing world class products to our consumers.
Blaupunkt Worldwide has a history of being an in-car infotainment supplier of choice to major OEM’s worldwide. Blaupunkt is one of the world most respected brands for audio and sound solutions. With Blaupunkt, one can get products that are German engineered, European designed and of the highest quality standards. In India, it is one of the leading car infotainment brands for the aftermarket and the preferred brand of choice of major OEM’s as a genuine accessory and their Limited Edition models.
Blaupunkt India has a staff of 54 people, comprising of Sales, Marketing, Service / Engineering / Projects & Technical & HR.
Blaupunkt Worldwide has shaped the industry with a history of innovation since 1923: A Legacy of Innovation:
- 2017: Push to Talk
- 2016: Phone Link for 2DIN Touch Screen Radios
- 2015: Launch of Driver Aids & Safety
- 2014: First Android Radio
- 2013: Connected Car Platform, Internet Media Server
- 2012: Speaker Inside TM – Integrated audio+sound solution
- 2011: Launch of Sun Protection Films
- 2010: Launch of Green Technology platforms
- 2009: The world’s first Internet Radio
- 2008: First video navigation | First Bluetooth radio with cell phone keypad
- 2007: First car radio without drive
- 2005: First 1-DIN radio with color map navigation
- 2003: DAB/ MP3-car radio with digital recording function
- 2001: First digital car radio (DAB) with Mp3 Decoder
- 2000: First radio and navigation combination (RNS)
- 1996: First digital radio
- 1983: First car radio with CD player
- 1980: First stereo-cassette-radio combination
- 1969: First stereo car radio worldwide
- 1952: First FM car radio worldwide
- 1932: First car radio worldwide
Blaupunkt currently operates in all three channels: POE (Showrooms) | Accessory Retailers | New Channels (Online & LFR), with the support of 120 service centers locations nationwide (combination of company owned and franchise partners) and the experience of supporting OE dealer requirements, processes & logistics tie up with FedEx for efficient pickup/delivery from dealer/service locations.
Today Blaupunkt is ranked in the top 3 car audio brands (in terms of sales) in India with a distribution network covering the entire country, represented by 41 of the best distributors in the market.