Stellantis India is expanding its seamless customer experience both for Citroën and Jeep, with High-Definition 3D car & accessories configurator, integrated finance & insurance calculator, and an online trade-in facilitator. The brands, through its phygital network, have developed an omnichannel purchase experience for its customers in line with its‘AnyTime, AnyWhere, AnyDevice, AnyContent’ (ATAWADAC) offering.
Roland Bouchara, CEO and Managing Director – India, Stellantis, said,
“For Stellantis, being an early adopter of digitalization has enabled us to bridge the online to offline gap seamlessly into the consideration process for our customers making their purchasing experience quite smooth. Our digital platform is well integrated with partners like dealerships, car portals and search engines to offer a seamless and cohesive customer experience throughout the ecosystem. The High-Definition 3D car configurator deployed for both the brands acts as a backbone to the buying experience and plans are afoot to expand the Made in India solution in the Asia Pacific region.”
Key Engagement Proof points
- · 700,000* customers experienced the configurator since March 2021
- · 88 (65 Jeep + 21 Citroen) Phygital Showrooms
- · Increased traction on brand website by 66.7%
- · Over 700 sales consultants trained on 3D car configurator as a Sales Conversion Tool
- · 300% increase in Direct Online Sales
- ● Digitalization is integrated across its India operations, to boost the company’s march towards a smarter, more customer-centric future
- ● Focused on the customer’s car buying journey, it provides a unique way of product discovery & seamless purchase experience through its phygital network
You can add more to this story by commenting below.