Citroën, the renowned French automaker today announced ‘Care Festival’ for its customers with benefits from discounts on extended care products, to accessories to merchandise. Customers can avail ‘Care Festival’ offer by visiting any of the nearest authorised Citroën dealerships located throughout India from 17th October – 4th November 2023.
Citroën Care Festival Care Highlights:
- Complimentary 40-point vehicle health package
- Assured gifts on online appointments
- 15% Discount on Car Care Products
- 10% Discount on Select Accessories
- 10% Discounts on Labour Charges
Citroën C3 Peace of Mind Offer (applicable for all deliveries till 31st Oct): Benefits upto INR 99,000
Citroën is also running an exclusive “Peace of Mind” offer for its award-winning “Made-in-India” C3. This limited-period offer brings unparalleled ease and convenience to Indian customers aspiring to own the Citroën C3. With this offer, customers now have the opportunity to own and drive a Citroën C3 and start to pay EMIs from 2024.
Citroën Peace of Mind Offer (applicable for all deliveries till 31st Oct): Benefits upto INR 99,000
- Drive Citroën C3 Now, Pay EMIs from 2024
- Maintenance Programme includes the scheduled maintenance of 5 years/50,000 kms
- Extended Warranty for 5 years/1,00,000 kms
- Experience comfortable luxury with C3 at an exceptional net price:
|2023 C3 Variants||INR Price (Net Ex S/R Delhi)|
|LIVE 1.2L NA||5,99,000|
|FEEL 1.2L NA||6,53,000|
|SHINE 1.2L NA||7,03,000|
|FEEL 1.2L Turbo||7,79,000|
|SHINE 1.2L Turbo||8,29,000|
|Additional for Dual Tone (Feel/Shine NA): INR 15,000|
- Customers can avail of benefits like complimentary 40-point vehicle health package, discounts on car care products, accessories, and labour charges
- Citroën is also running “Peace Of Mind” limited period offer for award-winning Made-In-India C3 applicable for all deliveries till 31st Oct with benefits upto INR 99,000
You can add more to this story by commenting below.