Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati today announced the launch of its Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO priced at INR 12,89,000 (Ex-showroom India). The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is a special motorcycle that was created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, and it features a unique “Giallo Ocra” livery with a black frame and sub frame along with a brown seat.
Commenting on the launch, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director, Ducati India said,
“The Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO stays true to the Scrambler DNA while also paying homage to the history of the Borgo Panigale through the unique “Giallo Ocra” livery. Our first launch this year, the Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is a distinctive offering celebrating the iconic air cooled L-Twin engine and it’s great that Ducatisti from India can also get their hands on this exclusive edition.”
The new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO was created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, fifty years after it was first introduced on a Ducati, in 1971 with the Ducati 750 GT.
It pays tribute to the history of the Borgo Panigale company through the choice of a fascinating “Giallo Ocra” livery, a colour particularly in vogue at the time, which Ducati used on the twin-cylinder 450 Desmo Mono and 750 Sport of 1972. This tribute also recalls the 750 Supersport used by the Spaggiari team since 1975, which accompanied the start of the epic period of another great Ducati rider: Franco Uncini.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO adds further styling details to the celebratory livery such as the use of the iconic 1970s Ducati logo, designed by Giugiaro, black spoked wheels, circular rear-view mirrors, and brown seat with dedicated stitching, which elegantly complete the celebratory livery.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO is a motorcycle created for lovers of modern classic bikes and for fans of motorcycle history who are aware of the most important feats achieved by Ducati.
From a technical point of view, the new Ducati Scrambler model has the characteristics of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO family, made up of enjoyable and powerful models, characterized by an iconic and at the same time, original design.
The “Land of Joy” 1100 range represents the best option for those who want to ride a motorcycle with an engine characterized by a generous torque, available from low revs, and experience even longer journeys in the company of a passenger in complete serenity, thanks to the large 15-litre steel fuel tank and comfortable dual seat.
The engine is the 1079 cc L-twin with desmodromic distribution and air cooling that produces 86 hp at 7,500 rpm and 9.2 kgm of torque at 4,750 rpm.
The agile chassis, typical of all bikes in the Ducati Scrambler family, allows you to have fun in complete safety, thanks to the support offered by Cornering ABS and Ducati Traction Control as standard. This combination makes the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO family ideal for riders who want to be part of the Ducati Scrambler family, both in and out of the city.
Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO
- “Giallo Ocra” livery with black frame and sub frame, brown seat
- Teardrop steel tank with interchangeable aluminum panels
- Seat height of 810 mm for perfect maneuverability when idle
- Twin side exhaust
- Low license plate holder
- Wide handlebar for a relaxed riding position
- Front light with glass lens and DRL with black frame and “X”
- Rear light with LED diffusion technology
- Dual element LCD instrumentation
- Air-cooled 1079 cc L-twin engine
- Belt cover in machined aluminum
- Twin-spar steel trellis frame and aluminum sub frame
- Cast aluminum swing arm
- Black painted aluminum covers
- 18” spoked wheels at the front and 17” at the rear
- Pirelli MT60 RS tyres optimized for the Ducati Scrambler
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Traction Control
- 3 Riding Modes (Active, Journey and City)
- USB socket for mobile phone charging under the seat
Priced at INR 12,89,000 (Ex-showroom India), the deliveries of the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO will commence from today. Further information and details on the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO are available on www.scramblerducati.com
- The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO was created with enthusiasts of modern-classic motorcycles and fans of motorcycle history, particularly that of Ducati
- The Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO gets distinctive styling details such as the iconic Ducati logo of the 1970s – designed by Giugiaro – and black spoked wheels
- Powered by a 1079cc twin-cylinder engine, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO comes standard with three Riding Modes, each associated with different Power Modes and various levels of Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- The new Scrambler Tribute 1100 PRO is priced at INR 12,89,000 Lacs (Ex-showroom India) and is available starting today across all Ducati India dealerships
You can add more to this story by commenting below.