Automobile giant Fiat has launched its highly expected crossover called ‘Avventura’ in India, and the vehicle comes in both petrol and diesel variants.
Prices for both the variants vary considerably, and the petrol version of Avventura starts from Rs 5,99,064, and ranges up to Rs 8 Lakhs (ex-showroom price Delhi).
Technical Specifications of Fiat Avventura:
- Petrol Avventura variant incorporates a 1.4-litre engine, whereas the diesel variant comes with a 1.3 litre Multijet engine.
- Petrol engine generates 115 Nm torque, and offers 88.73 bhp power.
- Diesel variant produces 91.6 bhp power, and generates 209 Nm torque.
- 5-speed manual transmission.
- Approximately 15Kmpl mileage expected with petrol engine.
- 20 Kmpl mileage expected with diesel engine.
- Alloy wheels offered in all car variants.
Fiat’s Avventura is expected to compete with high-end cars such as the Volkswagen Cross Polo and Toyota Etios Cross.
Check out your nearest Fiat showroom, to book the Avventura.
“The Avventura showcases Fiat’s commitment to India to produce cars designed for India and manufactured for India.:, stated Mr Nagesh Basavanhalli, Managing Director – Fiat Chrysler India.
The Fiat Avventura is best-suited for people preferring to undertake long distance expeditions.