The best in its class, the pinnacle Mulsanne model has outshone all other limousines to be named the best automotive passenger experience. Designed for customers with a preference for being driven, the Bentley Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase offers a first-class air-travel experience for the road, and was praised for its suite of luxury appointments.
The 250 mm extension of the Mulsanne wheelbase is entirely to the benefit of rear-seat passenger legroom. To make the best use of the additional rear legroomBentley has developed airline-style electronic leg rests which are integrated into the bases of the two rear seats. These extend outward and pivot, affording rear-seat passengers the luxury of choice between upright, relaxed and reclined seating positions.
A beautifully appointed console separates the two rear seats in the Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase. Ornate and functional, the console is appointed in the finest hand crafted veneer, metal, glass and teacher and houses practical features as USB ports, pen holder, cup holder and a glass-covered storage area.
For those passengers who wish to work on the move, both rear seats can also be specified with a deployable, folding table. For privacy, electric curtains at the rear are standard fitment and can be tailored with either a black or champagne coloured interior lining.
Rear-seat passengers also benefit from a large-format sunroof over the rear cabin.Controlled by the passengers or the driver, the tilting and sliding glass panel (with Alcantara sun blind) allows natural light to flood into the Mulsanne beautiful appointed cabin and clearly reinforces the Extended Wheelbase focus on the rearward passenger.
About Bentley Motors
Bentley Motors is the most sought-after luxury car brand in the world. The company’s headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations, including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s four model lines Continental, FlyingSpur, Bentayga, and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skillsthat have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands such as Bentley. It is also an example of high-value British manufacturing at its best. Bentley employs around 4000 people at Crewe.
About British Biologicals
British Biologicals was founded in 1988 by Mr. V.S. Reddy, who, with his exceptional values and hard work, has placed the company on a pedestal of excellence. British Biologicals took flight as a small venture in Nutraceutical field, and has been soaring to great heights.
Talking to GaadiKey Media, Mr V.S Reddy said –
Owning the Bentley is the symbol of achievement. Honesty, consistency and dedication has led me till here to afford an Bentley Mulsanne. We (British Biologicals) has a strong presence across 20+ countries in the world. 20 years back there was no interest in pharma related products in India, my company has emerged in that such situation – The consistent effort and hardwork is the reason for this success.
About Exclusive Motors
Exclusive Motors is India’s leading retailer of super luxury cars. Having entered into the market in the year 2003 with Bentley, Mr. Satya Bagla, Managing Director, Exclusive Motors Pvt. Ltd has taken the company to a pinnacle of success in a short span of time. Since then, the company has come a long way and has been triumphant in attracting the most desirable automotive international brands in the country.
Exclusive Motors offer Super Luxury Cars that are hand buy, handicraft using the finest quality natural materials equipped with most powerful engines, exquisite design, mind blowing top speed and bespoke luxurious interiors.
As the only Bentley and Bugatti official partner in India, Exclusive Motors Pvt Ltd has set a benchmark in the super luxury car segment, following international standards set by brands who cake along their heritage as they progress towards modernity.
Bentley Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase
- Exterior Colour – Rose Gold Over Magnetic
- Main Hide – Burnt Oak
- Secondary Hide – Burnt Oak
- Veneer Burl Walnut
- Bentley Emblem – Centenary Gold
- Stitching – Centenary Gold
- Seat Belt – Burnt Oak
- Carpets Burnt Oak
- Boot Carpet – Burnt Oak
Colour Split (D)
Centenary Specification Includes As Under
- 1) Bonnet Badge with date & Centenary Gold detailing
- 2) Boot Badge with dance Centenary Gold detailing
- 3) Wheel Centre with Centenary Gold detailing
- 4) Steering Wheel Badge with Centenary Gold detailing
- 5) Gear Shifter Badge with Centenary Gold detailing
- 6) Key with Centenary Gold detailing
- 7) Tread plates with date 19092019
- 8) Mulliner Welcome Lamps in new design and new colour
Mulliner Driving Specification with Polished Wheel :
- 1) 21 Radiance Alloy Wheel Polished
- 2) Diamond Quilted Hide Door Panels
- 3) Diamond Quilted Hide Seat Covering
- 4) Coined Finish to Interior Door Handles
- 5) Knurled Finish to Organ Stops
- 6) Rear Quarter Vanity Mirrors with Veneer Surround
- 7) Lambswool Rugs
- 8) Handcrafted By Bentley Mulliner Vertical Treadplates
- 1) Bright Stainless Steel Door Pillar Finsher
- 2) Flying ‘B’ Radiator Mascot
- 3) Jewel Fuel Filler Cap
- 4) Two City Umbrellas
- 5) Valet Key
- 6) Veneered Media Drawer and Minor Gauge Panel
Comfort Specification – Extended Wheelbase
1) Airline Style Reclining Seats
2) Twin Loose Comfort Bolster
3) Two Rear Headrests with Adjustable Wing Supersoft Alcantara Headrest Cushions
4) Ventilated Seats with Massage Function (to all 4 seats)
- 1) Bentley Theatre – Twin 10.4″Electrically Deployable Tablets with Google Maps
- 2) ‘Naim For Bentley Premium Audio
- 3) Veneered Picnic Tables
- Bentley Wing Badge and Chrome Inlay Strip to Waistrails
- Flying ‘B’ Radiator Mascot Gold PlattedFirst Aid Kit
- Refrigerated Bottle Cooler with Frosted Glass and Bespoke Crystal Tumblers
- Long Console with Twin Deployable Picnic Tables
- Veneered Rim 4-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Veneered Gear LeverLarge Panel Glass Sunroof
- First Bentley Mulsanne EWB in Karnataka delivered to Mr. V.S. Reddy of British Biologicals
- 250 mm extension entirely to the benefit of rear passenger legroom
- Luxury features create first-class air-travel experience for the road
Full photo gallery below: