Ford today said it is unveiling the most track-capable production Mustang ever built in its history! With that elevator pitch by Ford, Detroit Motorshow 2015 just witnessed the extreme edition of the Ford Mustang GT350 that is the all new Mustang GT350R – The muscular monster car ever!
The Ford GT350R is made of 5.2-litre V8 engine with a flat-plane crank that churns out almost 500bhp of power and 55.3 kgm of torque. New GTR350R is inspired by the Ford’s original 1965 GT350R powered by the naturally-aspirated engine ever made by Ford.
This rejuvenated beauty Ford Mustang GT350R features:
- 5.2 litre V8 engine
- 500bhp of power and 55.3 kgm of torque
- Track-biased Suspension settings with MagneRide dampers.
- Wheels which are made of Michelin rubber.
- Wheels which are built using the lightweight carbon fibre.
- In order to reduce the weight of the car, the AC, rear seats, stereo & the rear camera have been removed.
- Special provision are made for interested customers who wants those feature – The Electronics Package
- The Electronics Package of GT350R includes dual-zone climate controller, an 8-inch infotainment system along with a stereo.
With the introduction of Mustang GT350R, Ford adds another feather to its Mustang family. The GT350R would be available for sale in late 2015 in selected international markets.