Priced at Rs 49.23 Lakhs, Harley Davidson CVO limited has been launched in India. This is the most expensive bike from Harley Davidson ever(India). The bike has a mammoth 1800cc Engine yielding a torque of 156 Nm.
Specifications of Harley Davidson limited
- Seating Capacity is 2.
- 22.70 litre Fuel tank capacity.
- 2 cylinder engine with a displacement of 1800cc.
- V-Twin cylinder configuration.
- 6 Gears.
- Fuel type is Petrol.
- Electronic sequential port fuel system.
- 4-piston fixed type front and rare bikes.
- Halogen headlight
- The bike comes with Alloy wheels with radial tubeless tyres.