Hero MotoCorp is the latest manufacturer to introduce Hero Maestro Edge 125 scooter at Auto Expo 2018 which will go on sale towards the end of this financial year. Hero Motocorp have detailed the All-New Maestro Edge 125 based on its 110cc scooters with some enhancement in features. Maestro Edge 125 is Hero’s new flagship scooter certainly has an air of freshness with its existing colors. Hero Maestro edge 125 features get upgraded with some cosmetic changes, tweaked engine but the design remains same as per 110cc scooter by giving it a touch of class.
But some of its distinct features make it a unique one. Features include:
- Digital Display System with Analog Instrument Console
- Idle Start-stop (i3s System)– Hero MotoCorp’s i3s system is an engine stop-start system that increases fuel efficiency and reduces emission levels, gaseous exhaust emission that contribute to global warming. Although this idea is not all that new, it was never implemented in a large scale manner in two-wheelers before this.
- Engine– Single Energy Cylinder Boost Engine offering 8.7 bhp power at 6,750rpm
- Front Disc Brake– An Integrated Braking System (IBS)
- Side Stand Indicator
- Service Remainder- Take a Service on time
- Pass Switch
Maestro and has been tweaked to offer better low-end power for higher urban usability. Once it is launched in the country, the Hero Maestro edge 125 will compete with Honda Grazia and TVS NTorq 125 and Aprilia SR 125.
Hero Maestro Edge comes with wide range of vibrant and attractive colors
Also check: Hero Maestro Edge 110 colors
You can add more to this story by commenting below.