Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) today announced its sales numbers for November 2021.
The company’s total sales stood at 280,381 units including 256,170 domestic sales and 24,211 exports for the month. Noteworthy, Honda’s exports registered 18% growth compared to last year, which stood at 20,565 units.
Commenting on the monthly sales performance, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
“Adding to the supply side challenge of chip shortage in the recent past and a subdued festive season, low market sentiments have continued to prevail in the month of November. However, we are expecting some revival in market sentiments by last quarter of FY’21-22.”
Key Highlights of November 2021:
· Business Milestone: Further strengthening its love and trust, Honda 2Wheelers India crossed 40 lac customers’ milestone in Karnataka. While it took Honda 2Wheelers 16 years to add the first 20 Lac customers in Karnataka, it clinched the last 20 lac customers in just 5 years.
· BigWing Network Expansion: Further strengthening its premium sales network across the country, Honda 2Wheelers India inaugurated its Honda BigWing outletsin Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Angul (Odisha), Nagpur (Maharashtra), Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Mysuru (Karnataka), Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Guwahati (Assam) and Bengaluru (Karnataka).
· Honda Grazia125 Repsol Honda Team Edition: Honda 2Wheelers India unveiled the Grazia125 Repsol Honda Team Edition in India. Inspired by Repsol Honda racing team, the special edition comes with vibrant orange wheel rims to accentuate the excitement of the racing fans in India.
· Road Safety: Honda 2Wheelers India celebrated Children’s Day by expanding Road safety awareness to over 5,500 kids of 42 schools in 19 towns & cities across India. The company celebrated the 7th anniversary of its Traffic Training Park in New Delhi.
· Corporate Social Responsibility: Committed to Skill India Mission, Honda 2Wheelers India in collaboration with Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI) inaugurated two Skill Enhancement Centers in Kota & Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan.
· Honda Motorsports: Resuming the hunt for young racing talent, Honda 2Wheelers India conducted round 2 of IDEMITSU Honda India Talent Hunt 2021 at the Aruani Grid in Bengaluru.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.