Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has closed August’19 with total sales of 452,389 units.
This includes 425,502 units in domestic market and exports of 26,887 units in the month.
Key activities in August 2019
- Delighting customers in India, Honda 2Wheelers India is now the first choice of over 44 million happy customers.
- Strengthened its leadership in Southern India, Honda family has now crossed 13 million customers.
- Reaching closer to the market, Honda inaugurated its first zonal office in North-East at Guwahati.
- In August, Honda also entered into a strategic partnership with Shell Lubricants and Castrol India for a new range of exclusive engine oil.
- Bringing more excitement to adventure motorcycling enthusiasts, Honda commenced its nationwide ’Africa Twin True Adventure Camp’ starting with Delhi and Bengaluru chapters.
- Making roads safer, Honda inaugurated Safety Driving Education Center for learner license applicants in Trichy & Ranchi.
- Empowering local youth with job-oriented technical skill training, Honda inaugurated 3 new skill enhancement centers in Panipat, Vadodara & Ankleshwar.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.