Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has closed April 2019 with total sales of 467,910 units. This includes 432,756 unit sales in domestic market and exports of 35,154 units in the month.
Honda 2 Wheelers India – Highlights of April 2019
- Honda announced its next step in providing fun mobility in India with establishment of new premium big bike business vertical Honda BigWing under its silver wing-mark identity. India’s first Honda BigWing outlet was inaugurated in Gurugram
- Honda announced its biggest social activism movement #ActivIndia to drive young India to pledge to vote. Over 24 lac Indian voters have already shown support to #ActivIndia.
- Honda kickstarted the nationwide deliveries of its much awaited Neo Sports Café inspired CB300R.
- Taking the #TrueAdventure spirit to next level, Honda announced the bookings open for 2019 Africa Twin motorcycle in India.
- Honda launched CBR650R at Rs. 7.70 lacs (ex-showroom pan India)
- Contributing towards skill development of youth, Honda inaugurated skill enhancement centre in Guwahati.
- Honda handed over 50 fully equipped motorcycles to ‘Mobile Tigers’, the Quick Response Team (QRT) of Jamshedpur police department.
- Honda conducted National Road Safety Awareness campaign for school and college students in 16 cities across India (Delhi, Mohali, Ratnagiri, Ranchi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Kolkata, Dahod, Hyderabad, Assandh, Bhubaneshwar, Goa, Noida & Ghaziabad)
Led by its riders Rajiv Sethu and Senthil Kumar, IDEMITSU Honda Racing India – the solo Indian team in Asia Road Racing Championship 2019 – Asia’s toughest road race championship has now jumped to top 6 teams of the championship after Australian round at Bend Motorsport park. Crafting new history, Rajiv Sethu became the First Indian rider in ARRC to finish in Top 10 in race 1!
You can add more to this story by commenting below.