Buoyed by strong festive demand from all regions, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has crossed 5 Lac sales mark in October’19 – the highest for FY’2019-20.
Registering 7% growth over September’19, Honda sold a total of 517,808 units in October’19. While domestic sales grew 7% to 487,782 units, exports grew by 1% to 30,026 units in October’19.
Key activities in Oct’19
· Honda 2Wheelers India celebrated the accomplishment of 6 lac members for its unique customer loyalty program ‘Honda Joy Club’.
· Honda signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tata Capital Financial Services Limited to further strengthen its retail finance options for customers & with Bank of Baroda to provide attractive inventory funding options to dealers.
· Honda’s biggest ever festival offer – Honda Festive Dhamaka, offering benefits up to Rs. 11,000 (Rs. 8,900 benefit on purchase through special retail finance scheme against general market finance and limited period free enrolment of Honda Joy Club with benefits upto Rs. 2,100) to customers. Not only this, customers can pay online and earn cashback & benefits upto Rs. 7,000 on Paytm. For the first time ever to power customers’ purchase through debit and credit cards of over 10 banks with EMI option, Honda has also associated with Pine Labs.
· Honda Activa cemented its leadership as India’s highest selling 2Wheeler in first 6 months of FY2019-20.*
· Honda unveiled its 360-degree campaign ‘A Quiet Revolution’ for its first BSVI two-wheeler Activa 125 as dispatches commenced in half of India.
· Honda conducted the last leg of its nationwide ’Africa Twin True Adventure Camp’ in Kochi.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.