Honda BR-V crosses 4,000 bookings
BR-V, the recently launched 7-seater SUV from Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) revealed the details on number of bookings received for its car since its launch on May 5 2016. Over 4000 Honda BR-V bookings are done since its launch (within 5 days).
The BR-V which is an acronym for Bold Runabout Vehicle is currently being manufactured at Tapukara plant in Rajasthan.
Speaking during the launch occasion , Mr. Yoichiro Ueno, President & CEO, Honda Cars India Limited said,
India is a key market for Honda and as part of our business expansion, we are focusing on increasing our customer base with new model introductions. The launch of BR-V marks Honda’s entry into the popular compact SUV segment. Customers can experience the outstanding appearance of an SUV and benefit from the versatility and comfort of its spacious 3 row interiors. We are confident that BR-V will strongly appeal to the customers and accelerate our growth while strengthening our brand presence in the country.
Honda BR-V Price (Variant wise)
BR-V Petrol variants price details
- Honda BR-V E petrol version Rs 8,75,000
- Honda BR-V S petrol version Rs 9,90,000
- Honda BR-V V petrol version Rs 10,90,000
- Honda BR-V VX petrol version Rs 11,84,000
- Honda BR-V V CVT petrol version Rs 11,99,000
BR-V Diesel variants price details
- Honda BR-V E diesel version Rs 9,90,000
- Honda BR-V S diesel version Rs 10,99,000
- Honda BR-V V diesel version Rs 11,85,000
- Honda BR-V VX disel version Rs 12,90,000
Honda BR-V is available in 6 different colors: Carnelian Red Pearl, White Orchid Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Golden brown Metallic, Urban Titanium Metallic, Alabaster Silver Metallic and Taffeta White. You check the photos of all Honda BR-V colors here.