Bringing a new fun of riding on Indian roads, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd commenced the deliveries of its all-new CB350RS today. Globally launched on 16th February, CB350RS is second mid-size ‘Made in India for the World’ motorcycle in the CB family.’
Exhibiting the true legacy of CB Brand, the CB350RS features a massive, aggressive design to match sophisticated urban style and rules every street it crosses.
Speaking on the occasion of first delivery of CB350RS, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
”We are elated to see the overwhelming response that CB350RS has received from young enthusiasts in the country. Built on the Road Sailing – RS concept, this motorcycle is designed to give an ultra-smooth performance on the road with a sailing feel & comfort for the rider. With its sophisticated urban style and power-packed features, CB350RS is a call to all the riders to gear up and ‘Live your Story’!”
Adding more to the customer delight, Honda offers first in segment 6-year warranty package*.
(*3 years’ standard warranty + 3 years optional extended warranty).
Honda CB350 RS Key Features
- · Style Unlimited:Massive tank, Fork boots, round LED headlamp with unique ring design, eye-shaped LED winkers, under seat sleek LED tail lamp and sporty grab rail
- · Performance Unlimited: Powerful 350cc engine, 4 stroke OHC single-cylinder with PGM-FI technology, producing max power of 15.5 [email protected] rpm
- · Advanced Technology: Honda’s most advanced technology gives more reason to flaunt:
- – Segment First Assist and Slipper Clutch
- – Segment First Advanced Digital-Analogue Meter
- – Segment First Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
- · Ultra-Comfort & Convenience: Wide pattern tyres, ‘tuck and roll’ seat design, skid plate underneath
Honda CB350 RS Colors
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Black with Pearl Sports Yellow
Honda CB350 RS Price
The all new Honda CB350 RS is priced at INR 1.96 lac and INR 1.98 lac based on color.
CB350RS is available at Honda’s premium dealerships – BigWing Topline & BigWing across India.
Noteworthy, that currently Honda 2Wheelers India has 6 BigWing Toplines (Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Cochin, Indore & Hyderabad) and 26 BigWing (Bhilai, Bareilly, Jabalpur, Saharanpur, Coimbatore, Erode, Ahmedabad(2), Raipur, Jaipur, Trivandrum, Ghaziabad, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Siliguri, Thane, Vadodara, Calicut, Vizag, Kolhapur, Bangalore, Varanasi, Haldwani, Tirunelveli & Tirur) in India.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.