Honda’s New Gearless Bike – Honda CliQ Photos are here
Honda CliQ is a new gearless bike launched by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited (HMSI). CliQ is a new scooter model which is aimed at cost-sensitive bike buyers and is specially targeted at rural market. CliQ is feature packed and is also affordable at INR 42,499 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
Check out all the photos of all new CLIQ by Honda below:
- CLIQ’s special Block Pattern tires (Industry first)
- Honda’s Combi Brake System (CBS) with Equalizer technology
- Easy to handle: Lower seat height, light weight, longer wider seat
- Automatic Transmission for low cost of ownership and smoother ride
- Mobile charging socket
- Ample Under Seat Storage
- Priced at INR 42,499 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi)
- Available in 4 colors: Patriotic Red with White, Black, Moroccan Blue with White, and Orcus Grey
What does all new Honda CliQ offer? Features and highlights of Honda CliQ scooter
Mr. Minoru Kato whop is the President and CEO of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said in a press statement,
Six out of 10 two wheelers sold in India belong to 100-110cc segment. Within this segment, automatic scooters have witnessed tremendous growth and now count for almost half of the total size. With the highly increasing demand and varied customer needs, this segment is poised to sub segmentation. As the leaders of scooter category, Honda has developed CLIQ which would address the needs of customers with additional value of comfort and convenience.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.