Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since inception has received an Electrifying Response to India’s First Fully Electric Long Range Green SUV KONA Electric with 120 Confirmed Customer Bookings post its India launch on July 9, 2019.
Commenting on the Hyundai KONA Electric bookings, Mr. Vikas Jain, National Sales Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said,
We have received an electrifying response to India’s First Long Range Green SUV – KONA Electric with 120 Confirmed Bookings in just 10 days of its launch expressing the Indian customers’ acceptance to high end future technologies offered by Hyundai. The digital enquires and footfall at our dealerships have increased as the customers are excited to experience Electric cars. The change of perception and adaptability is clearly visible as there is huge interest and request for test drives.
KONA Electric is a proven and award winning Global Electric SUV creating new benchmarks in Clean mobility since its global launch in April 2018. Our overall goal is to offer an SUV with long range and high performance with fun to drive quotient to our Indian customers,
Hyundai KONA Electric is a truly global SUV with 15,000 customers worldwide. Launched on July 9, 2019 in India; Hyundai KONA Electric is also present in key markets of Canada, USA, Europe, Russia, Korea and Australia.
Success Stories of Hyundai KONA Electric
- KONA Electric tested in Swedish Lapland’s Extreme Cold Conditions ( -30°C)
- A High Range Global SUV – 452 Kilometers in Full Charge (ARAI)
- 15,000 KONA Electric Customers in world markets since April 2018
- Battery Life Cycle of KONA Electric ia more than 2000 Cycles & Industry Warranty Period of 8 Years 160,000
- KONA Electric recognized for world-class powertrain technologies at the 2019 Wards Auto 10 Best Engine competition. The recognition highlights the compelling powertrains achieved through sophisticated fuel-efficient architecture and performance of the engines.
- 120 Bookings in Just 10 Days of India Launch
- Received 10,000 Test Drive Customer Requests
- Available in 15 Dealerships in 11 Cities
- 15,000 Happy Customers in Global Markets Since April 2018
You can add more to this story by commenting below.