Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since inception created a Hyundai Relief Task Force to support the flood affected Hyundai customers in Mumbai. To ensure seamless mobility, Hyundai has stationed a dedicated emergency road service team to support the flood affected customers and their vehicles along with 36 flatbed trucks and 24 Towing Trucks to assist the customers in case of any breakdown.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. S Punnaivanam, Vice President – National Service, Hyundai Motor India said,
As a responsible and customer centric brand, Hyundai has always been a frontrunner in providing the best of service assistance that is required during stressed times. As India’s First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider, we are cognizant of the value, mobility holds during such situations and thereby committed to provide the best possible solution to enhance our customer’s ‘Peace of Mind’. We request our customers to take basic precautions on the go and call our experts immediately in case of any emergency or vehicle breakdown.
In order to ensure the availability of services in every part of the city Hyundai has activated a toll-free number (0124- 4343937) for towing the vehicles and over 100 technicians will assist with vehicle repairs. Additionally, insurance companies will also be supporting the customers by allocating surveyors for enhancing flood claim settlement. Hyundai is also offering special discounts on parts being offered on repairs/ restorations of flood affected vehicles along with 50% discount on depreciation on insurance claims.
- Over 33000 SMS’s have been sent to inform customers about preventive measures and emergency contact details
- More than 36 Flatbed Trucks and 24 Towing Trucks, pressed into action to assist customers 24X7
- Over 100 technicians assigned to bring vehicles back on roads
- 15 Emergency Road Assistance (ERS) vehicles on alert in Mumbai
- 50% discount on depreciation on insurance claim with special discount on parts and lubricants
You can add more to this story by commenting below.