Within months of making its debut, customers Bengaluru now have an opportunity to own the legendary Mustang, priced at INR 66.36 lakh (ex-showroom, Bengaluru).
Bengaluru is the ninth pit-stop in Ford Mustang’s journey across India that has been organized to celebrate the iconic pony car’s availability across the country. The drive program will also give an opportunity to scores of Ford fans in India to get up close and personal with this legendary vehicle.
Ford Mustang is an icon that has stirred the imagination of millions of automotive enthusiasts for more than 50-years now. We are happy to extend the joy owning a Ford Mustang to hundreds of thousands of passionate customers who have been waiting for this legendary pony car with the opening of pan-India sales,
said Rahul Gautam, vice president of marketing at Ford India.
Ford Mustang is being imported to India from Ford’s Flat Rock Assembly Plant in the United States.
Ford Mustang epitomizes the passion and fun-of-driving inherent in all Ford vehicles. The new Mustang is not only technologically advanced and forward-looking but also preserves its heritage that has inspired customers for generations,
Sporting a sleek design, Ford Mustang features 19-inch wheels, automatic HID headlamps, LED tail lamps, a rear diffuser, dual-zone climate control, 9-speaker sound system, and voice-enabled SYNC 2 connectivity with an 8-inch colour touchscreen as standard equipment.
Several key features that define the new Mustang include:
- Ford’s renowned 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine that delivers a peak power of 401 PS with 515 Nm of torque and a top speed of 250km/h
- An electronic line-lock – which automatically locks the front brakes and releases the rears so enthusiasts can spin and heat up the rear tyres like a true drag racer to help the car launch
- New steering wheel-mounted shift paddles
- The Ford Mustang allows drivers to choose from four available Selectable Drive Modes – Normal, Sport+, Track and Snow/Wet, each setting activating predefined powertrain and chassis calibrations suited to that particular driving situation
- A number of innovative technologies like Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button Start, SYNC2 and MyKey, plus standard Track Apps™ with which drivers will be able to customise their time behind the wheel
- A total of eight airbags, with the glovebox knee airbag for front passenger, driver and passenger front and seat-mounted side airbags, two side curtain airbags and a driver knee airbag.
Since the Mustang first went on sale in 1964, Ford has sold more than 9 million vehicles. It has made thousands of appearances in film, television, music and video games and is the world’s most-liked vehicle on Facebook.
Ford Mustang Colors
Available in six colour options — Absolute Black, Ingot Silver, Oxford White, Triple Yellow Tricoat, Magnetic and the signature Race Red – the new Mustang promises world-class levels of performance and refinement while embracing the Mustang’s half-century of heritage and status as a global automotive icon.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.