Jaguar Land Rover India, today announced that bookings have been opened for the new Jaguar F-TYPE R-Dynamic Black in India. The F-TYPE R-Dynamic Black is available on 5.0 I supercharged V8 engine that delivers a power of 331 kW and a torque of 580 Nm.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said,
“With the introduction of F-TYPE R-Dynamic Black, the perfectly proportioned and extraordinarily beautiful F-TYPE is now more distinctive than ever, giving genuine sports car enthusiasts more reasons to indulge and rejoice.”
In the new R-Dynamic Black, F-TYPE’s pure, sculpted form is accentuated by the Black Pack and 50.8 cm (20) five split-spoke wheels with gloss black finish. Complementing these perfectly is the choice of three metallic paints: Santorini Black, Eiger Grey or Firenze Red.
The driver-focused ‘1+1’ cabin surrounds the occupants with rich, luxurious materials. The slimline Performance Seats feature 12-way adjustment and are trimmed in Windsor leather with a choice of Ebony with Light Oyster contrast stitching or – for a more sporting theme – Mars with Flame Red stitch. Details such as the beautifully crafted monogram stitch pattern, repeated in the door trim, are among the subtle refinements which make F-TYPE R-Dynamic Black feel special.
· Exclusive F-TYPE R-Dynamic Black enhances the definitive Jaguar sports car’s beautiful, timeless design with additional equipment as standard
· Even more desirable: Black Pack, 50.8 cm (20) gloss black wheels, and choice of Santorini Black, Eiger Grey or Firenze Red metallic paint accentuate F-TYPE’s inherently dramatic form
· Luxurious, driver-focused interior: 12-way Windsor Leather Performance Seats in Ebony with Light Oyster stitch or Mars with Flame Red stitch and an Ebony suedecloth headliner enrich the unique ‘1+1’ cabin
· Beautiful details: Heritage-inspired monogram pattern used for seat and door trim stitching and embossing of the suedecloth wrap for the instrument cluster
· Powerful, refined engine: 5.0 I 331 kW supercharged V8 with rear wheel drive and eight-speed ‘Quickshift’ transmissions deliver engaging performance and outstanding driver reward
You can add more to this story by commenting below.