India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of Premium Supersport MY22 Ninja ZX-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R will be available in 2 colours (“Lime green” and “Metallic Diablo Black”) and price will be starting at launching price of INR 15,14,000/- (Ex-Showroom)
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R holds the Tag of most popular premium Supersport motorcycle in India. With the latest changes and evolution in design, Ninja ZX-10R has won many accolades from the customers, be in terms of integrated winglet, LED headlamps, new ergonomics and many more.
The riders who are racing enthusiast and wanted to explore every possibility of motorcycle at race track, Ninja ZX-10R is the perfect motorcycle for them and to allow wide range of riders to experience the thrill of exploring their limits on the circuit, the continuous feedbacks of team riders are incorporated in mass production model.
Highlight of the MY22 Ninja ZX-10R are:
- 998 cm3 Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line four engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- 203PS power (With Ram Air – 213PS)
- Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s WorldSuperbike engineers)
- DLC (Diamond-like Carbon coating) on finger follower
- Electronic throttle valves
- Air-cooled oil cooler based on feedback from Kawasaki’s World SBK race machine
- Close-ratio Transmission
- Updated Exhaust system
- Aluminium Twin-spar frame/Aluminium swingarm
- Advanced Showa BFF (Balance Free Front Fork)
- Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension with Showa BFRC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion)
- High performance Brembo brakes system (Brembo M50 monobloc callipers)
- All LED lighting (The LED headlights use direct projection units from Mitsubishi)
- Aerodynamic upper cowl
- Winglets built into the upper cowl generate downforce
- Aerodynamic tail cowl design
- Updated handlebar and footpeg positions
- TFT Colour Instrumentation
- Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Electronic Cruise Control
- S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki TRaction control) (Modes: 1 to 5 and off)
- KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- Power Modes (Full/Middle/Low)
- Integrated Riding Modes (Sport/Road/Rain/Rider (Manual))
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter)
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control.
This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles. The Ninja ZX-10R will be starting at INR 15,14,000/- (Ex-Showroom) and delivery will start from beginning of January.
You can add more to this story by commenting below.