The world’s No. 1 premium motorcycle brand, KTM, extends an invitation to its customers & fans to witness the historic MOTOGP Bharat – the biggest extravaganza for motorsports in the country. Aligned with KTM India’s commitment to delivering an exceptional fan experience, the company is thrilled to introduce ‘The Ultimate Orange MOTOGP Experience,’ promising to elevate the KTM community’s MOTOGP Bharat journey. The exclusive benefits of the KTM Orange Pass that make it the Ultimate Orange MotoGP experience are:
- Cheer with the KTM Orange Army: An exclusive fan section within the KTM Classic Stand 1-West – a space for the community to rally, share their passion, and cheer for the orange flag. The seating also offers a spectacular view of the race.
- Exclusive KTM Fan Package: Each KTM orange pass comes with a fan package with curated merchandise that captures the essence of KTM within MOTOGP
- Access the Pulse of MOTOGP – The Fan Zone: Get an exclusive access route to the MOTOGP Fan Zone.
- Opportunity to Meet KTM Racers – Brad Binder & Jack Miller: An exclusive meet and greet session will give the community an invaluable chance to meet the stars of the KTM Factory Racing Team, take photos, collect autographs, and share their support for the racers.
KTM India has priced the Orange Pass at Rs 6,000/- all-inclusive, with the added assurance of no additional convenience or booking fees. The Orange pass with exclusive benefits is available only on purchase from www.ktmindia.com/motogpbharat.
Speaking on the occasion, Sumeet Narang, President (Pro Biking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd., said,
“As the historic MOTOGPTMIndia beckons, we as an organization extend a heartfelt invitation to all KTM customers & fans to join us for an electrifying KTM & MOTOGPTMweekend. Available to all those who love KTM and racing, the Orange pass offers you a vantage position to watch the race. At Rs. 6000/-, all-inclusive, with additional benefits like fan package and meet & greet session with the KTM racers, this is a great opportunity for the racing community to experience the MotoGP races. MOTOGPTM India starts on September 22nd, with the main race scheduled for September 24th. The KTM Orange Pass provides access to all three days of India’s biggest motorsports event.
- The all-inclusive Orange Pass priced at INR 6,000/- with no additional convenience or booking fees, available exclusively on www.ktmindia.com/motogpbharat.
- Curated merchandise for Orange Pass holders along with a meet & greet session with legendary KTM racers Brad Binder and Jack Miller
You can add more to this story by commenting below.