Mahindra launches NuvoSport at Rs 7.35 lakhs in India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today launched its latest SUV – the NuvoSport, giving a further boost to its leadership position in the UV segment. With its sporty styling and bold stance, the NuvoSport is the perfect companion to enable an active lifestyle. Available at Mahindra dealerships across India from today, the NuvoSport starts at an attractive price of Rs. 7.35 lakhs (ex-showroom Thane for N4 variant)**.
Key highlights include its autoSHIFT (AMT) technology, the same New Generation Platform as Scorpio, a 1.5-litre mHawk100 diesel engine that delivers 74.6 kW (100 bhp) of power and best in class* torque of 240 Nm, best in class* width and height among compact SUVs, flexible 5+2 seating, a unique adjustable and reclining 2nd row, plush dual tone interiors, faux leather upholstery, 15.75cm (6.2”) Touchscreen Infotainment System, ABS with EBD and dual airbags available right from the base variant as optional and standard from the mid variant.
Speaking at the launch, Pravin Shah, President & Chief Executive, Mahindra & Mahindra said,
Today Mahindra enjoys leadership position in the Indian SUV market. We are committed to retaining this leadership through a class-leading product portfolio, which we offer for meeting the entire spectrum of customer aspirations at various price points. While our current SUV portfolio is quite comprehensive, we identified a need gap where consumers are looking for a true blue SUV that will enable their active lifestyles. The launch of the NuvoSport with its unique positioning encourages consumers to go out and fulfil their bucket lists in the area of adventure sports. We are confident the NuvoSport will emerge as yet another winner from our stable.
The NuvoSport is available in 6 variants N4, N6 & N8 (N6 & N8 are available with optional AMT versions and the N4 will come with optional dual airbags & ABS with EBD). It comes in 6 attractive shades of Molten Red, Rust Orange, Diamond White, Regal Blue, Mist Silver and Fiery Black.
Mahindra NuvoSport features
Sporty and Bold Styling
The sporty design and bold body contours of the NuvoSport reflect your active lifestyle.
- Bold Front Grille
- Trendy daytime running lights
- Sporty bonnet scoop
- Imposing wheel arches
- Sporty 40.64 cm (16”) alloy wheels
- Tailgate mounted spare wheel
- Stylish side cladding
- Classy chrome garnished side indicators
- Sporty rear spoiler
Driving the NuvoSport is an adrenaline packed experience with its light-weight 1.5L mHawk diesel engine that delivers 74.6 kw (100 bhp) power and best in class* torque of 240 Nm. With its New Generation Platform, Comfort Suspension and Anti-Roll Technologies, the NuvoSport offers an excellent ride and handling experience.
New Generation chassis for superior stability (same as Scorpio platform)
Comfort Suspension and Anti-Roll Technologies for higher flexibility and greater shock absorption
Peppy 1493 cc mHawk diesel engine with 2 stage turbocharger for a sporty driving experience
The NuvoSport utilises technology to transform your driving experience. One of the few SUVs to offer AMT, the NuvoSport ensures that driving is an effortless experience in traffic.
- autoSHIFT – Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
- 15.75cm (6.2”) Touchscreen Infotainment System with Bluetooth/Hands-free calling/FM/CD/DVD/USB/ AUX
- ECO/Power Mode
- Micro Hybrid Technology
- Cruise Control
- Driver Information System
- Intellipark Reverse Assist
- AC ECO Mode
- An attractive, dual-tone interior theme give the NuvoSport’s interiors their classy appeal.
- Black & Grey interior theme
- Plush faux leather upholstery
- Steering-mounted audio & phone controls
- Chrome-accented instrument cluster
- Stylish aluminum pedals
- Trendy aluminum scuff plates
Superior Space and Comfort
The NuvoSport comes equipped with best-in-class* width and height, plus a range of essential safety, comfort and convenience features. So your active lifestyle gets in plenty of rest and relaxation too.
- 5+2 flexible seating
- 60:40 foldable 2nd row seats
- Unique 2nd row seats that recline, flip and fold down completely
- Flexi 3rd row seats that fold down to enable additional recline to the 2nd row seat
- Best-in-class width and height*
- Best-in-class boot space of 412L*
- Flat floor in 2nd row
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Lumbar Support
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Lead-me-to-vehicle & follow-me-home headlamps
- Driver & Co-driver adjustable armrests
- Puddle Lamps
- Illuminated Sun visor
- Convenient storage spaces – bottle & cup holders, magazine pockets, seatback pockets
An adventure lover knows the importance of safety and precautions. Equipped with the latest in safety and security, the NuvoSport is no different.
- Dual airbags (available as optional from base variant, standard from mid variant)
- ABS with EBD (available as optional from base variant, standard from mid variant)
- Side intrusion beams
- Front fog lamps
- Speed sensing auto door lock
- Seat belt with height adjuster
- Hi-tech, anti-theft digital immobilizer with encrypted key recognition system for additional security.
Also read: Mahindra NuvoSport colors