Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), India’s premium SUV manufacturer, today launched the much awaited Marazzo. The Marazzo has been engineered for excellence and comes with a smooth ride, agile handling, quiet cabin, fastest cooling and luxurious interior space. The Marazzo will be available at Mahindra dealerships pan India starting today, at an attractive launch price of Rs.9.99 lacs (ex-showroom) for the M2 variant.
Anand Mahindra, Executive Chairman, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. said,
The launch of Marazzo is a defining moment in the automotive journey of Mahindra not only within India but globally as well. Being the first joint product development effort between Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA) & Mahindra Research Valley (MRV), the Marazzo aptly represents our ‘Rise’ philosophy in action. Our development teams have used alternative thinking and challenged the limits to deliver a vehicle that is poised to be nothing less than a game changer for us. We are entering a new orbit and hope to deliver yet another iconic offering.
Speaking at the launch, Dr. Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said,
The Marazzo embodies Mahindra’s new, increasingly global approach to product development, having been engineered in Detroit for excellence, designed by our in-house team in collaboration with Pininfarina, Italy, with the entire package coming together at MRV, our state of the art R&D centre near Chennai. Marazzo also represents a bold new direction for our automotive products, one that offers our customers an unmatched quality and a truly refined user experience.
Rajan Wadhera, President – Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., mentioned,
This is a very proud moment for us, as the Marazzo turns a new leaf in Mahindra’s evolution in the UV segment. It has always been our endeavour to offer breakthrough products and category creators. With the Marazzo, we will continue our legacy. I am sure that Marazzo, with its excellent proposition of distinctive styling, plush ride, agile handling, luxurious space, refined NVH levels and attractive launch price is poised to emerge a winner
Mahindra Marazzo Highlights
- · Born of an engineering collaboration between Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA), Detroit and Mahindra Research Valley (MRV) Chennai, the Marazzo has been engineered for excellence to ensure smooth ride, agile handling, quietest cabin, fastest cooling and luxurious space
- · The shark-inspired Marazzo’s head-turning design, an outcome of a collaboration between Pininfarina, Italy and Mahindra Design Studio in Mumbai, is streamlined and aerodynamic. Its grille carries the aggressive appearance of shark-like teeth and tail lamps of the shark’s tail
- · Marazzo’s patented ‘Body-on-Frame-Front-Wheel-Drive’ architecture offers the twin benefits of agile, ‘car-like’ handling and the durability and toughness of a body-on-frame configuration
- · Marazzo ensures a smooth ride as a result of its ‘twist beam’ rear suspension that offers the highest suspension travel (of 245mm) in the segment
- · Marazzo offers best-in-class shoulder room in the 1st and 2nd row to seat up to 8 people comfortably. It is an easy ingress and egress in the Marazzo, as one can get in and out of the vehicle without the help of a footboard, owing to its low step-in height
- · It comes with the industry-first ‘Surround Cool Technology’ which gives you the choice between Direct and Diffused mode as well as the fastest cooling in its segment
- · The Marazzo’s new 4-cylinder engine produces 90.2kW (121 BHP) power and 300 Nm torque with the highest power density and torque density in the segment
- · With the Marazzo’s aerodynamic design and new, modern, low-NVH engine, passengers enjoy the quietest cabin in its class
- · Marazzo offers a unique package of first-in-class disc brakes on all 4 wheels, dual front Airbags, first-in-class Emergency Call, ABS and ISOFIX child seat mounts as standard across all variants. It meets the safety regulations of October 2020
- · Marazzo sports premium dual tone interiors with contour-mapped plush leatherette seats, 18 cm Colour Touch Screen Infotainment with Haptic and Capsense Technology, a Piano Black dashboard, first-in-class sun shades for the 2nd row and much more
- · Available in 7 & 8 seater configurations with a captain seat option in the 2nd row of the 7 seater
- · Available in 4 variants – M2, M4, M6, M8 – and 6 colours – Mariner Maroon, Poseidon Purple, Aqua Marine, Iceberg White, Oceanic Black and Shimmering Silver
You can add more to this story by commenting below.