Maruti Suzuki Across (formerly known as S-Cross) to be unveiled in 6 colors
Maruti Suzuki Across is the new name for Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. S-Cross is preparing for India launch. The car is rumoured to be launched on June 7th.
Maruti Suzuki Across Colors
Maruti Suzuki Across crossover (S-cross) is expected to be released in 6 body colors:
- Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic
- Arctic White Pearl
- Galactic Grey Metallic
- Boost Blue Pearl Metallic
- Bison Brown Pearl Metallic
- Silky Silver Metallic.
The ‘Cross’ nameplate however has been registered by different companies worldwide, that prompted Maruti Suzuki to look for different identity here in India, so is the reason for “Across”. The different Cross nameplates which are already registered are:
- Cross Contact – Continental reifen deutschland GMBH
- Cross EXX – Chopra Engineers
- Crosslink – Crosslink international wheels
- CrossTrack – GKN Driveline GMBH
- CrossBow – Hero Honda Motors
- CrossWind – MIP metro Group
Maruti Suzuki Across Engines
The engines of Maruti Suzuki Across is expected to be offered in 2 forms: One being 1.3 litre Fiat-sourced 90 BHP powered multijet engine and the other one being 1.6 litre Fiat-sourced 120 BHP powered multijet engine.