Mercedes-Benz, India’s largest luxury carmaker, is celebrating its landmark 25-year presence in the country with a unique bouquet of customer centric initiatives for its discerning customers.
As a part of 25-year celebration, Mercedes-Benz, today is unveiling eight customer service initiatives, outlined below, which will further elevate our customers’ ownership experience.
Premier Express Prime –Customers can now rest easy that their car will be serviced and ready in just 3 hours, If it isn’t, consider it free. Starting in the month of December 2019, this service will travel to multiple cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad after a successful launch in the city of Bangalore.
Fast Lane Body and Paint – guarantees customers that their car would be ready after small accidental repairs in no more than 25 working hours. Currently this offer will be valid for a select few cities like Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Pune starting December 2019.Mercedes-Benz Car Care Kits – Some of the most successful products of Mercedes-Benz branded Car Care Kits will be available at a 25 percent discount for the month of December 2019. These kits have been the choice of many customers in recent times.
Online Service Estimate and Online Service Appointment Booking — Mercedes-Benz now offers customers an online service cost estimate. Further the customer who makes the first online appointment of the day will be eligible for a 25% discount for the month of December 2019.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Oil – Launched just a few months ago, Mercedes-Benz range of high-performance AMG oil products will be available at a 25% discount while servicing their cars for the whole month of December.
Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres for AMGs – The range of Mercedes-approved tyres for the AMG vehicles will be available at a 25% discount to the customers while servicing their cars, starting on 15th December 2019 till the end of the month.
Certified Assurance now also for cars with irregular service history – through this initiative, even customers with an irregular service history will be able to get warranty
Revamp of Customer Services Webpages – the customer service pages on the website have been revamped to make the online customer journey easier and more convenient.
Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
We have our customers to thank for hitting the 25-year milestone in India. We value the support, loyalty and trust they have invested in the Mercedes-Benz brand. We listen to what our customers say and believe that they are the best teachers. These unique aftersales offerings are crafted to meet our customers’ requirements who are pressed for time in their daily lives. These programs will further enhance the experience of owning a Three-Pointed Star and forge a stronger relationship between the Mercedes-Benz brand and our customers. We are confident that our customers will benefit greatly from these initiatives.
Known in the industry for its most efficient customer service, Mercedes-Benz India is ranked highest in industry benchmark J.D. Power’s customer satisfaction survey for the last two years consecutively.
In addition to the eight new initiatives announced today, Mercedes has several more to come –
Car Care at Doorstep – As part of this initiative, customers will be able to enjoy some Mercedes-Benz car care services from the comfort of their homes. As part of the 25-year celebrations, Mercedes-Benz will offer customers this service starting from just Rs. 2,500.
Mercedes-Benz studio – In pipeline is a comprehensive beautification solution for Mercedes-Benz cars. Our customers will be able to customize the car paint, and even avail detailing solutions.
Vehicle Reception System – A project which will take digitization of the service experience to the next level with individualized services and real time tracking of services
ServiceConnect – This will allow customers to stay connected with dealers and service staff through various modes of communication during service.
Some of the customer-centric services, which Mercedes-Benz has already rolled out:
- Mercedes Me Adapter – Launched on 1st October’19 as a part of Mercedes me connect, we will be celebrating MB Adapter Day on 30th November 2019 as a part of 25 year celebration. Customers will get free adapters on this day
- Service on Wheels – This is a first-of-its-kind initiative by Mercedes-Benz that provides unprecedented convenience to customers by offering vehicle care in locations distant from existing service network
- Mercedes-Benz car detailing solutions – A unique offering to keep your Mercedes-Benz brand new for years to come
- Easy accessibility to Mercedes-Benz genuine parts – Genuine parts with warranty are now available over the counter
- Launch of COMPASS – An all-new customized experience for connected cars that enables Mercedes Me Connect services and provides break-down assistance services. We are confident that Compass will take customer experience to a new height
- Collaboration with technical institutes – Developing skill manpower in line with changing requirements
- Warranty on Mercedes-Benz collection items – Customers can now avail 2-years warranty on Mercedes-Benz lifestyle collection items
- Rationalization of Advance Assurance, extended warranty programme prices – Extended warranty is now available on cars with an attractive pricing which is as low as 1.5% of the car value
- Faster delivery of spare parts – Customers from Karnataka and Gujarat can get parts at 55% faster time
- Service clinics – Unique initiative that offers customers the opportunity to interact with Mercedes-Benz technical experts
- With the customers in tough times
- Mobilo : On Road Assistance service
- Various service support is offered to customers in flood affected areas
- Mercedes-Benz training academy – With some exhaustive training programs like Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics (ADAM) and Advance Automotive Body repair training (AABR), 900 participants have been trained till date in collaboration with ‘Skill India’ program initiated by Government of India.
- An extensive training program offered by Mercedes-Benz Academy has trained 2840 participants across its retail network with a total number of 73,720 Man hours that also includes international trainings.
- Summer care camp – 25% support on select parts assortment
You can add more to this story by commenting below.