Mercedes-Benz C-Class ‘Edition C’ Launched in India
India‘s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today, enhanced its C- Class portfolio with the addition of the new ‘Edition C’. The ‘Edition C’ hosts new exterior and interior upgrades, enhancing the sportiness of the existing C-Class. With the Edition C, Mercedes-Benz now adds yet another exciting paint option to the C- Class in India–the designo Hyacinth red. The C-Class ‘Edition C’ was launched by Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and will be available across all Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the country, from today.
Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
In today’s dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective life cycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy. At Mercedes-Benz, it remains our endeavour to always keep the customers excited and offer them a fresh product portfolio. Be it latest introductions from our global portfolio, mid-life facelifts or upgrades of existing models, our regular product interventions keep our portfolio new and customers intrigued. The C-Class had been a spectacular success story in the Indian market and has sold over 27,500 units since its debut in India. We are confident that the ‘Edition C’ will retain its top billing and discerning customers will find a lot of value in the product
- First: New paint option: designo Hyacinth red
- Front apron spoiler lip and rear spoiler painted in black
- 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels painted in high-gloss black with a high-
- ‘Edition C’ exterior badge
- Night package – front twin louvres, mirror housings, beltline and side skirts
- LED logo projector for front doors to welcome owners with Mercedes-Benz
- Interior cabin with Open-pore black ash wood trim finish
- Sports pedal in stainless steel with embossed rubber studs
- Garmin® Map Pilot SD card navigation system standard across variants of
the ‘Edition C’
- The Mercedes-Benz C-Class ‘Edition C’ is available with C 200, C 220 d and C 250 d Avantgarde variants.
You can add more to this story by commenting in roads discussion forum.