Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today announced the launch of its motorsport inspired performance-driven premium hatchback, the new Hyundai i20 N Line. The new Hyundai i20 N Line is an exceptional hatchback stands as a testament to Hyundai’s rich motorsport heritage, blending exhilarating aesthetics, cutting-edge technology, and turning everyday drive into a fun sporty drive.
Unleash the Roadster in You
The new Hyundai i20 N Line is engineered to redefine driving pleasure. Its thrilling blend of WRC motorsport-inspired styling, enthralling performance, class-leading safety features, sporty exhaust, dynamic handling and cutting-edge technology promises an exhilarating journey every time you take the wheel.
Announcing the launch, Mr. Tarun Garg, COO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said,
“The i20 brand across generations has consistently set the bar in the premium hatchback segment in the country. Sporty and breathtakingly stunning, the new Hyundai i20 N Line commands attention everywhere it goes with its WRC-inspired design. Prioritizing safety as a cornerstone, the new Hyundai i20 N Line now gets a host of safety features as standard such as 6 Airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), 3-Point Seatbelts, and seatbelt reminder for all occupants. The new Hyundai i20 N Line, with its exciting athletic design and playful details, will surely set you apart in a crowd of lookalikes and will resonate profoundly with the ambitions of the young Indian buyers who wish to leave an indelible mark.”
The new Hyundai i20 N Line boasts a spirited Kappa 1.0L Turbo GDi petrol engine generating 120 PS (88.3 kW) of power and 172 Nm (17.5 kgm) of torque. The exciting powertrain is mated to an all-new 6 Speed Manual Transmission and 7 Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) which is now available in both N6 and N8 trims.
Motorsport Inspired Design
The new Hyundai i20 N Line with its WRC inspired design and playful details has been designed to stand out. Its new LED headlamps, adorned with Signature LED DRLs, accentuate the futuristic design appeal. Completing the sporty aesthetics are the new and striking 16″ Alloy wheels with N Branding and a captivating front grille, all embracing Hyundai’s unique parametric design language while embodying a distinct motorsport inspired looks.
Performance Inspired Interiors
The new Hyundai i20 N Line is offered with sporty black interiors with athletic red inserts, a BOSE premium 7 speaker system, and an advanced infotainment system. The new premium key provides seamless access to the interiors, offering leather* seats with N logo, perforated leather* wrapped gear shifter, a unique 3 spoke leather* wrapped steering wheel with N logo, and an immersive experience with red ambient lights.
Safety Beyond Compare
Safety is paramount in the new Hyundai i20 N Line, with 35 standard safety features including 6 Airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Highline, All Disc Brakes and Automatic Headlamps, to name just a few. The three-point seatbelt with seatbelt reminders for all seats adds an extra layer of security.
With more than 40 safety features like the Burglar alarm, Emergency Stop Signal, Rear Parking Camera and Headlamp Escort Function, the new Hyundai i20 N Line sets a new standard for safety in the premium hatchback segment.
The new Hyundai i20 N Line elevates technology to new heights with an array of 60+ connected car features, 127 Embedded VR commands, 52 Hinglish voice commands, 7 Ambient Sounds of Nature, Over-the-Air updates for maps and infotainment, Multilanguage UI support accommodating 10 Regional and 2 International languages, and a convenient C-Type charger to keep you powered up.
A Kaleidoscope of Colors
The new Hyundai i20 N Line is available in a stunning array of color options, including Abyss Black (New), Atlas White, Titan Gray, Thunder Blue, Starry Night, Atlas White with Abyss Black Roof, and Thunder Blue with Abyss Black Roof.
The i20 N Line Promises Transformation
The Hyundai i20 N Line is more than just a car; it’s a transformative driving experience. It embodies Hyundai’s unwavering commitment to innovation, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Available with 3 Years/ 1 00 000 Km warranty with an option of Extended warranty, the new Hyundai i20 offers a complete piece of mind.
|The new Hyundai i20 N Line Technical Specifications|
|Length (mm)||3995||Engine Displacement (cm3)||Kappa 1.0 L Turbo GDi Petrol|
|Width (mm)||1775||Max. Power||88.3 kW (120 PS) / 6000 r/ min|
|Height (mm)||1505||Max. Torque||172 Nm (17.5 kgm) / 1500 – 4000 r/min|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2580||Transmission||Manual transmission (MT)|
7-Speed dual clutch transmission (7 DCT)
|The new Hyundai i20 N Line Price|
|Kappa 1.0 L Turbo GDi Petrol||MT||9 99 490||11 21 900|
|DCT||11 09 900||12 31 900|
- Motorsport Inspired Design: New LED headlamp with Signature LED DRLs, bold parametric design front grille, striking 16” Alloy wheels with N Branding
- Exciting Powertrain: Powered by Kappa 1.0 L Turbo GDi petrol engine with a new manual transmission and dual clutch transmission (DCT)
- Safety Beyond Compare: Experience new benchmarks in car safety standards with 40+ advanced safety features, 35 standard safety features including 6 airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), 3-Point seat belt and seatbelt reminder for all seats, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Highline, All Disc Brakes and Automatic Headlamps
- Performance Inspired Interiors: Sporty black interiors with athletic red inserts, New Advanced infotainment (AVNT), 3-spoke Steering wheel with N logo, leather* seats with N logo, leather* wrapped gear shifter, and red ambient lights
- Cutting-Edge Technology: BOSE premium 7 speaker system, 60+ connected car features, 127 Embedded VR commands, 52 Hinglish voice commands, Over-the-Air updates for maps and infotainment, Multilanguage UI support with 10 Regional and 2 International languages, C-Type charger and more
- Available in 5 Monotone and 2 dual-tone color options including the new Abyss Black color
You can add more to this story by commenting below.