The third iteration of Ford Super car – The Ford GT is back and we have some cool photos of this car for you!
Highlights and Features of Ford GT
- The all new Ecoboost engine which replaces the supercharged V8 engine of old Ford GT
- Powered by 3.5 litre V6 engine adds a power of 600 Bhp to the rear wheels
- Performance of Ford GT (unconfirmed) The car can reach 60 mph in mere 3 seconds with a top speed of 200 mph.
- Carbon fibres are used to make the vehicle lighter.
- Ford GT has one of the best power-to-weight ratios.
- Cutting edge aerodynamics with active aero elements, presence of rear wing, the angle and height co-ordinates with speed and conditions.
- Upward Swinging doors, Adjustable ride height and pushroad suspension! Great for racing, what’s more…
- The Old Ford GT’s manual transmission is replaced by 7-speed paddleshifter
- Brilliant looks, Just check the photos above.
- New Ford GT Would be launched in 2016.. Not so far…