FCA, announced today the introduction and start-of-sale of the New Generation Jeep Wrangler in India. The iconic 5-door 4×4 from Jeep was unveiled by Indian cricketing legend, Kapil Dev, who was Guest of Honour at the vehicle’s press launch.
We wanted one legend to launch another legend,
said Kevin Flynn – President and Managing Director, FCA India.
The New Generation Jeep Wrangler, the most capable production 4×4 vehicle in the world was launched at ₹63.94 lakh (all India) and will go on sale in 10 Jeep Destination Stores across India.
Kevin Flynn said,
We are pleased to present the legendary all-new Jeep Wrangler to our Indian customers who have been eagerly waiting for this New Generation model. The iconic Wrangler is an important vehicle for us to have in our portfolio as it is the flagbearer of Jeep values and has been part of the brand’s illustrious history for nearly eight decades, across the globe, and in India since its introduction in 2016.
- An all-new Jeep® Wrangler – lighter, longer, wider, taller with extra wheelbase
- Five-door offered in India with fold-down windshield and removable roof and doors
- More than 70 safety and security features
- Powered by an inline 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre, high torque turbocharged petrol engine
- Offered with all-new 8-speed automatic transmission
- Selec-Trac 4WD system is standard with crawl ratio of 2.72:1
- Sharper exterior and sophisticated black leather interior
- Manufacturer’s warranty offered for 2 years, unlimited mileage
You can add more to this story by commenting below.