Hero MotoCorp, the Indian motorcycle company is all set for a series of new model launches in 2015. Hero Motorcorp has launched a wide range of facelift models in the Indian 2 wheeler market in 2014. This year, it seems like company has a different strategy to introduce completely fresh products to reposition itself in the market, of course to increase its sales.
The Hero Passion XPro has been caught testing in the Indian roads prior to its official launch. Hero will also launch some more refreshed models in this year one of them being new Hero Passion XPro.
New Facelift Hero Passion XPro features:
- The Test model of the upcoming facelift Passion XPro was found with 6 spoke alloy wheels, instead of the current five spoke wheels.
- Revision of bike’s headlamp cluster
- Tail lamp looks more classy and attractive now
- Possibility of new color scheme introduction on the bike’s
- Retains the overall design language and major styling elements of the ongoing model.
- This is just a minor design update by Hero
- A new 110cc motor developed by the Hero MotoCorp
- This new engine to give better performance when compared to existing one.
- Improved fuel efficiency
For more updates stay tuned with GaadiKey on Facebook and Twitter.