Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., a part of the US $20.7 billion Mahindra Group and a leader in the Indian pick-up segment, today announced the launch of theNew Bolero City Pik-Up, an addition to its ‘pick-up’ range. This new model scores high on parameters such as manoeuvrability, reliability and comfort, and is available at a competitive price of Rs.6.25 lac (ex-showroom, Bengaluru).
The New Bolero City Pik-Up has been developed keeping in mind the need for easy manoeuvrability, ruggedness and comfort. The new model boasts a strong suspension, with therear suspension strengthened to take any type of load in city driving conditions. The cabin ergonomics have been further enhanced with a wider co-driver seat, giving the best driving experience during intra-city business trips. All these make the New City Pik-Up an ideal pick up for urban goods transportation.
Speaking on this occasion, Vikram Garga, Vice President – Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
As market leaders in the pick-up segment for over two decades, it is imperative that we know the pulse of the market; hence new product offerings at regular intervals are necessary. With The launch of City Pickup, Now Bolero Pik-up Range has clearly defined portfolio for different needs – 1.7T Bolero Pickup for Intercity Application and Bolero City Pickup & Bolero Maxitruck plus for Intra city application. The new Bolero City Pik-Up reflects our customer centric approach todelivering on the increasing need for better manoeuvrability in cities, to counter traffic congestion, along with enhancing the earning potential for our customers, while retaining the tough and rugged DNA associated with Bolero Pick-ups
The New City Pik-Up is powered by Mahindra’s proven 2,523cc, m2Di, four-cylinder, diesel engine providing power of 46.3 kW (63 HP) & torque of 195 Nm for better performance. The City Pik-Up has a payload capacity of 1.4T and an 8.7ft x 5.6ft cargo box to carry heavy loads effortlessly. It sports eye catching wrap around headlamps, a stylised front chrome grille, a trendy dual tone instrument panel and comfortable fabric seats with matching door trims, giving it a more stylish and elegant look.
With a warranty of 3 years/ 1,00,000 kilometres and minimal maintenance costs, customers are guaranteed to earn more profit and have complete peace of mind. As leaders in the pick-up segment for 20 years, Mahindra has continuously focussed on understanding the evolving needs of its customers in the areas of performance, reliability, profitability and comfort. To add to this, the widespread Mahindra dealer network facilitates easy repairs and servicing. Today with over 15 lakh delighted customers in India, the Bolero Pik-Up range scores far higher than its competitors.
- Specially designed for City Application with a shorter bonnet, leading to better manoeuvrability on narrow and crowded city roads.
- Higher payload capacity of 1.4T and a large 8.7 ft cargo box
- Strong Suspension – the rear suspension is over slung in nature allowing for a higher loading capability
- Large 215/75 R15 inch (38.1 cm) tyres for better road grip and overloading
- Warranty of 3 years/ 1 lakh kilometers for complete peace of mind
- Superior performance with the proven 2,523cc m2Di engine, power of 46.3 kW (63 HP) & torque of 195 Nm
- Wider co-driver seat for comfortable seating of people in the cabin
- Aimed at transportation needs of stand operators, small & medium scale businessmen and traders across India to ensure last-mile connectivity
You can add more to this story by commenting below.