New Mahindra Thar CRDe launched at 8.25 Lakhs in India
India’s popular automaker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. launched its popular off-roader the new Mahindra Thar CRDe in India. The car would cost you 8.25 Lakhs. New Thar CRDe gets a very new exterior, brand new interior and also other convenience features that enhances your off road journey to the next level.
The other noticeable features of new Mahindra Thar CRDe are mechanical locking rear differential, new front and rear bumpers, powerful headlamps, butch-looking wheel arches and also the redesigned canopy.
Mahindra Thar also retains its off-road features for example the extreme 440 approach angle, 270 departure angle, a very high ground clearance of 200mm, powerful 2500cc CRDe engine, as well as the standard 4WD with high & low ratios.
Mahindra Thar CRDe Exteriors
- Thar CRDe has got new rugged looking front & rear bumpers
- New butch looking wheel arches new side footsetps.
- The car comes with redesigned canopy.
- The car also comes with clear lens headlamps.
Interiors of Mahindra Thar CRDe
- The interiors of Mahindra Thar CRDe car shall also include premium seats
- Mahindra Thar gets the dual tone dashboard
- Thar has re-designed AC vents
- New 3-pod instrument cluster
- New windshield demister
- Lockable glove box
- New steering wheel & gear knob
- Thar CRDE features new door trims as well.
- Mahindra Thar’s new floor console would come with cup holders as well.
The all new Mahindra Thar CRDe is available in 5 different colors:
- Beige and White
The all new Mahindra Thar CRDe has been priced at Rs 8.25 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi)