2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will launch by early August 2018
Maruti Suzuki India is all set to roll out a face lifted version of their C-segment top seller The Ciaz . Ciaz was first introduced in 2014 to go against the likes of top sellers like the Honda city and Hyundai verna . Both Hyundai and Honda have already introduced a face lift version of their models considering the seriousness of the competition in the segment . Maruti was supposed to introduce a facelift last year but it did not turn out to be the case . Now with the all new Toyota Yaris in the Market it has become a four man battle in the segment. Finally the new Ciaz is all set for the fight with its 2018 Avatar
Here are few quick info about the upcomeing 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz :-
2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift India Price
- Currently, the Ciaz sedan is priced from Rs. 8.04 lakh for the Sigma 1.4 MT base variant.
- It has 13 different trims with two transmission options .
- The Ciaz’s top-spec S 1.3 Hybrid trim will cost Rs. 11.86 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
- We can Expect the prices for the facelift to vary between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 across the range.
2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift Engine Specifications
- Engine Displacement – new 1.5-litre K15B petrol / 1.3-litre diesel Max.
- Power (Bhp) -104 hp at 6,000 rpm / 89 hp at 4,000 rpm
- Peak Torque – 138 Nm at 4,000 rpm / 200 Nm at 1,750 rpm
- Gearbox – five-speed manual or four-speed auto for petrol/ five-speed manual only for diesel
- Suspension – McPherson Strut Front / Torsion Beam Rear
- Brakes –Disc Front / Drum Rear
- Maruti Ciaz Top Speed -Around 170 kmph
2018 Maruti Ciaz India Mileage
The 2018 Maruti Ciaz comes with improvement in mileage, the Ciaz sedan is likely to give a fuel economy of 21 kmpl for petrol manual and 20 kmpl for petrol automatic variant. Alongside, it may have a fuel efficiency of around 29 kmpl in the diesel department.
2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift Dimensions
- length 4,490 mm
- width 1,730 mm
- height 1,485 mm
- wheelbase 2,650 mm
- Fuel tank capacity 43 litres
- Kerb weight 1,010 kg
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift Ground Clearance 170 mm
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift Boot Space 530 litres
2018 Maruti Ciaz Top Features
- Revised Cosmetic Updates
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Newly Designed Alloy Wheels
- Improved Material Quality on the Inside
- Cruise Control
- Added Safety Equipment
- Bettered Comfort Levels
You can add more to this story by commenting below.