Jaguar Land Rover India today announced that it has begun deliveries of the all-New Range Rover. The new luxury SUV maintains its compelling combination of effortless performance and peerless refinement with a comprehensive line-up of advanced six and eight-cylinder powertrains.
It is available with a 3.0 l petrol engine, delivering power of 294 kW and torque of 550 Nm or the 3.0 l diesel engine, delivering power of 258 kW and torque of 700 Nm. Also, a powerful new petrol engine, 4.4 l Twin Turbo V8 delivering power of 390 kW and torque of 750 Nm, is available that ensures increased refinement and performance.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said:
“The New Range Rover is the epitome of exclusivity and modern luxury, that strikes the perfect balance of peerless refinement with technological sophistication. It is truly, the most desirable vehicle meant for the most discerning of customers.”
The New Range Rover is available with five seats in both Standard (SWB) and Long Wheelbase (LWB) body designs and an option of a third row for extended comfort for up to seven adults in the LWB. Deliveries have commenced for the SE, HSE and Autobiography models, in addition to the First Edition model available throughout the first year of production.
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India in 21 cities, through 25 authorized outlets in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru (3), Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai (2), Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Mumbai (2), Noida, Pune, Raipur, Surat and Vijayawada.
- § Modern luxury: The New Range Rover is defined by presence and formality achieved by the harmony of proportions, surface and lines
- § Materiality choices: Luxurious alternatives to traditional leather include a new premium textile that combines Ultrafabrics™ and Kvadrat™ wool-blend
- Breadth of choice: New MLA-Flex body architecture provides Standard and Long Wheelbase body styles with luxurious four, five or seven-seat interiors
- § Powertrains: Available in 3 powertrains – 3.0 l diesel, 3.0 l petrol and 4.4 l petrol
- § Serene performance: New 4.4 l Twin Turbo V8 petrol delivers trademark Range Rover drive with Dynamic Launch, enabling 0-100 km/h in 4.6 seconds
- § Tranquil sanctuary: Cabin Air Purification Pro features PM2.5 filtration and nanoe™ X technology, helping to significantly reduce odours, bacteria, viruses and allergens
- § Configure yours: The New Range Rover is available to order and may be configured by visiting www.landrover.in
You can add more to this story by commenting below.