In the run-up to the launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite next month, Nissan India has further strengthened customer-centric services with highly-trained channel partners, an end-to-end digital ecosystem and virtual showroom with vehicle configurator:
- The vehicle configurator provides a seamless exterior and interior experience of all grades, powertrain and feature combinations including “tech pack”
- End-to-end E-commerce from booking to delivery including finance process
- First-in-industry virtual test-drive feature that allows the customer to take a test drive from home on their personal device. This is a unique interactive experience where the customer gets a first-hand experience of being on a test drive of the all-new Nissan Magnite on road with a virtual sales consultant
Furthermore, Nissan India is enhancing its customer connectivity with 30 new service stations and 20 new showrooms across the country. This is in line with the Nissan NEXT strategy to prioritize and invest in the Indian market for sustainable growth.
“Nissan India’s focus is onto improving customers connectivity by providing a seamless journey through these company-owned platforms. We are adapting and adopting the changes in the marketplace to strengthen Nissan’s commitment to the Indian customer on product and service assurances,”
said Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India.
Nissan India has also introduced ‘Nissan Express Service’ to deliver a quick and comprehensive service experience in just 90-minutes. Nissan will extend the service reach to its customers by conducting “Nissan Service Clinics” in 100+ upcountry locations. Nissan customers may book services and even check costs online through the Nissan Service Cost Calculator via Nissan Service Hub (website) or Nissan Connect, bringing utmost transparency to the process supported by Nissan’s 24/7 Roadside Assistance available in over 1500 cities.*
Keeping health and safety of its customers in mind, Nissan’s ‘Convenience of Doorstep Service’ follows firm standard operating procedures to provide customers with best car service without having to leave their home. Nissan India also offers ‘Pick-up & Drop-off’ services of Nissan cars to and from dealerships which mitigates the risk of infection and minimizes disruptions in the schedule of customers.
“With India gradually becoming a more strategic base for value-added services, Nissan’s new and improved initiatives will underscore our desire to give customers a hassle-free, safe, and satisfying sales and service process that is enhanced by a comprehensive digital ecosystem for discerning customers,”
said Rakesh Srivastava, MD, Nissan Motor India.
- 30 new service and 20 new sales outlets across the country
- Immersive and interactive product experience through virtual showroom, configurator and first-in-industry virtual test drive experience
- End-to-end e-commerce from booking to delivery including finance application
- Convenience of doorstep service including pick-up and drop
You can add more to this story by commenting below.