PPS Mahindra made a grand entry in the IT city, Bengaluru located in Central Business District at 1 Sobha Mall in Church Street with the all-new Thar being made available in one of the best New format, Next-generation compact digital Showroom to take customer experience to the next level
This is a new concept of compact SIS showroom that redefines customer experience. PPS Mahindra is offering its customers to test drive the Thar in an Off-Roading Track to experience the capabilities of the Mahindra Thar in real challenging terrains at Giddenahalli, Magadi Road.
The Showroom In Showroom (SIS) compact showroom provides a differentiated customer experience, a synthesis of next-level technology with a physical environment by integrating the virtual world with the real on a phygital (physical+digital) platform. In fact, it is built on the foundation of providing convenience, transparency, and personalization. Apart from the new look and feel, the compact SIS showroom will harness the power of digital aides for immersive customer experience, with uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity, luxurious Customer Lounges and Re-Fuel counters add to customer delight.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, Executive Director, said
It gives us great pleasure to partner with Mahindra and extend our 60+ Years association with Mahindra to Bangalore and look forward to fortifying our relationship further with Mahindra and our customers in Bangalore. Our business environment is changing at a breathtaking pace in view of new technologies and enhanced customer expectations. To enhance the customer purchase experience in today’s digital age, we are committed to deliver this world-class showroom that combines traditional and digital tools to offer a seamless sales experience to our customers.
Mr. Gaurav Gill, Ace Rallyist was also present for the inauguration of the showroom and he commented
I am very happy to be part of this launch, the high-end SIS concept is quite unique and gives customers a real immersive experience and tools to personalize their cars
Seamless Customer Experience
- High-end Display Area – A display zone for high-end SUVs comes with an immersive virtual reality experience for the customer, along with TV screens for mirroring.
- Additional convenience with embedded screens and virtual reality with mirrored displays.
- This zone also has specially trained Relationship Managers for a personalized experience.
Sales Assistance aided through digital Interventions
- This ensures clutter-free space and paperless interaction through
- An industry-first virtual reality experiences, giving the real on-road feel factor
- Tablets – To capture customer information & provide an immersive demo to the customers and
- Dress Yourself ‘Mahindra Style’ unit for merchandise and accessories zone
You can add more to this story by commenting below.