ŠKODA AUTO India unveiled the refreshed SUPERB range – the new SportLine as well as the new Laurin & Klement at an attractive ex-showroom price of INR 31.99 lacs and INR 34.99 lacs, respectively. Introduced in 2004, the ŠKODA SUPERB defined the luxurious limousine class in India. The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB, with its modern design, exquisite interiors, class leading safety, and unparalleled value proposition, pushes the yardstick further.
Mr. Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India said,
“Since its introduction, the ŠKODA SUPERB has been setting benchmarks in its segment, and the one above. With its compelling combination of elegant design, luxurious interiors, plentiful space, and distinctive presence, the saloon has been a favourite for many ‘value luxury’ seekers in India. The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB hosts some contemporary updates that further elevates its appeal and shall be appreciated by all.”
THE NEW ADAPTIVE LED HEADLAMP UNIT
The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB comes with a comprehensive raft of design and technological enhancements that effortlessly shifts it to a class above. The sharp and sleek new headlights now merge with the radiator grille and come equipped with LED day time running lights, with illuminated LED eyelashes and ‘coming / leaving home’ function, as well as LED turn indicators, as standard.
The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB also comes with state of the art adaptive front-lighting system for optimum illumination of the road and its surroundings. The variable geometry enables the new headlamp units to respond to any change in speed, light, and weather conditions. The available modes include city, inter-city, motorway, and rain. The AFS system dons headlamp swivelling and cornering functions, in addition to dynamic headlamp inclination control.
The shape of the front fog lights allows the aesthetic aspiration of the ŠKODA SUPERB to stand out. These LED fog lights house four diodes to illuminate the area in front of the vehicle, especially in low lighting condition.
THE NEW CENTRAL INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM AND WIRELESS CHARGING
The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB sports the new 20.32 cm floating capacitive touch display, with proximity sensor, which features a glass design and an updated user interface. It is a part of the new generation Amundsen Infotainment System, with inbuilt navigation, developed by the Czech automotive manufacturer.
The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB comes with SmartLink™ technology – ŠKODA connectivity bundle supporting MirrorLink™, as well as wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, that mirrors a smartphone for seamless connectivity and undistracted drive. It also supports voice command control, new ‘Type C’ USB ports, and Bluetooth® GSM telephony and audio streaming options. By placing a smartphone, face up, over the wireless charging pad, the mobile device automatically connects and starts receiving power – now that’s ‘Simply Clever’.
THE NEW STEERING WHEEL DESIGN AND VIRTUAL COCKPIT
On the inside, the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB aims to indulge. The Piano Black décor, sets the tone for the SUPERB Laurin & Klement, with Stone Beige or Coffee Brown perforated leather upholstery. The decorative elements are black and gracefully complemented by chrome highlights. The revolutionary two spoke steering wheel design, with Laurin & Klement inscription, makes way for the first time on the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB.
The Carbon décor, new three spoke flat bottom SuperSport multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift and SportLine inscription, and black Alcantara® Sports Seats with integrated headrests add to the active theme inside the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB SportLine.
The refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB, now as standard, features the Virtual Cockpit – a customizable digital instrument panel that offers a vitalised perspective on comprehensive driving data and navigation.
- The new adaptive LED headlamps, with LED DRLs, illuminated eyelashes, ‘coming / leaving home’ function as well as LED turn indicators, lend the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB range a dynamic appearance
- The AFS modes, on the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB, include city, inter-city, motorway, and rain
- The state of the art 20.32 cm Amundsen Infotainment, with an inbuilt navigation system, features an updated user interface and supports wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- While the refreshed SUPERB Laurin & Klement sports the revolutionary new two spoke steering wheel design, the SportLine dons three spoke flat bottom SuperSport multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift
- Virtual Cockpit and Wireless Charging Facility now come standard across the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB range
- 360° Surround Area View and Park Assist make way to the refreshed ŠKODA SUPERB Laurin & Klement
- The refreshed SportLine and Laurin & Klement are available at INR 31.99 lacs and INR 34.99 lacs, respectively
You can add more to this story by commenting below.