Renault, the number one European brand in India, launched its all new game changer, Renault TRIBER, today at an attractive starting price of INR 4.95 lakhs (ex-showroom, all India). Renault TRIBER will be available in four trims – RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ. Renault TRIBER has been specifically designed for the Indian market and will offer an unmatched value proposition to customers looking at a B-segment car. Renault TRIBER is a spacious, ultra-modular, fuel-efficient vehicle with attractive interiors which boasts of many modern and practical features in less than 4 meters.
With the launch of Renault TRIBER today, we will enter the largest and the fastest growing segment of the Indian automobile market. Renault TRIBER will reinvent the game in terms of space and modularity, targeted at a wide set of customers across segments, led by the B-segment. With its attractive pricing, Renault TRIBER is the perfect fit for Indian customers, who place a high premium on value proposition, in a car purchase decision. We foresee Renault TRIBER to be a key part of our expansion plans in India, as we look forward to growing the Renault brand in this diverse and exciting automotive market,
said Venkatram Mamillapalle, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations.
Renault TRIBER is part of Renault’s product offensive strategy, which is developed keeping in mind the mid-term objective of doubling the sales volume to 200,000 units annually in India. Renault’s product strategy is backed by its widespread network of over 350 sales and 264 service facilities across the country, offering outstanding sales and service quality. Renault aims to double its network reach by the mid-term.
Renault also has a robust strategy to build its presence in rural markets, which offers significant growth potential. This is a new avenue that Renault is aggressively pursuing with an innovative and comprehensive strategy. In September, Renault will kick-start an activity targeting 330 rural towns across 18 states that will be completed this year. Furthermore, Renault’s dealership teams have recruited specialized sales consultants to reach out to unrepresented rural markets.
Renault TRIBER is an attractively designed, sturdy, compact, roomy and modular, versatile vehicle which also achieves the feat of accommodating one to seven adults in comfort in less than 4 meters. Renault TRIBER is the result of a complete analysis of customers’ expectations in India which offers unbeatable flexibility. Renault TRIBER is a real game-changer, its modern, spacious yet compact, ultra-modular, a fuel-efficient vehicle with attractive interiors which boasts many modern and practical features. Renault TRIBER has the largest boot capacity of its category, in five-seater configuration.
Innovation is a key pillar of Renault’s business strategy in India. This is reflected by a clear product strategy to cater to newer and growing segments of India’s automotive market. Renault TRIBER is another testament to Renault’s focus on innovation. With a unique body-style that cannot be classified into a simple category, Renault TRIBER will bridge the gap between KWID and Renault’s SUV offerings in India. Renault will continue its innovation journey in India, developing products that shape the future of India’s automobile transformation,
added Mr. Mamillapalle.
Renault Triber will be offered in four trims – RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ. Each version is built keeping in view the customer requirements and needs in the segment. This customer centricity extends further in pricing of each version – providing more value and being aggressive versus the competition. Each version is smartly priced at a gap of INR 50K, providing customers a valuable advantage at every level.
RENAULT TRIBER PRICE LIST
|VERSION NAME||Ex showroom price (All India)|
|Width||1739 mm (without door mirrors)|
|Height||1643 mm (without roof rails)|
|Kerb Weight||947 kg|
|Engine Type||1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Power||72Ps @ 6250 RPM|
|Torque||96Nm @ 3500 RPM|
|Fuel efficiency||20 kmpl|
|Tyre size||165/80/ R14|
|Front suspension||Mcpherson Strut|
|Rear suspension||Torsion Beam|
|Steering||Electric power steering|
|Boot volume||84 L (7-seater condition) 320 L (6-seater condition) 625 L (5-seater condition)|
|Ground Clearance (Unladen)||182 mm|
|Fuel tank volume||40 Litres|
- Renault TRIBER is an attractively designed, roomy and modular, feature equipped vehicle which also achieves the feat of accommodating one to seven adults in comfort within 4 meters
- Renault TRIBER will be avaiable in four trims – RXE, RXL, RXT, RXZ, with more than 20 key features as standard equipment across all trims
- Renault Triber version & price build up ensures customer price advantage at each version level
- Renault TRIBER is stylish, spacious, equipped with modern and practical features, ultra-modular and offers a total of more than 100 different seat-configurations in under 4 meters
- More than 30 class leading features such as EASYFIX seats, SUV Skid plates, LED instrument cluster, Twin AC vents on 2nd and 3rd row, high ground clearance of 182 mm and a 20.32 cm (8-inch) touchscreen MediaNav Evolution system
- New ENERGY engine: Renault TRIBER is fitted with a 1.0-liter petrol engine, offering a great balance between performance and fuel economy, with low total cost of maintenance
- Renault TRIBER comes with a class leading extended warranty package and annual maintenance package at easy cost.
- Renault TRIBER is built with several safety features including a class leading offering of 4 airbags
You can add more to this story by commenting below.