Hero Motocorp’s 110 CC scooter ‘Maestro’ which goes by the tagline “Such a boy thing”, can now be purchased in new colours. The scooter targeted predominantly at the Indian male population, especially college going boys is now available in a white-and-red dual tone outer colour scheme.
Other outer colour shades include Panther Black, Vital White, Force Silver, Electric Blue and Blazing Red.
On paper, the above colour schemes add more ‘value’ to the boy-centric scooter. For those of you wanting to purchase the Hero Maestro, the scooter costs Rs 53,000(ex-showroom price Bangalore), and along with the above new outer colour schemes, there are also brand new graphic elements on the side panels as well, to give you more styling and elegance.
Key technical specifications of Hero Maestro:
- 4-stroke 110cc air-cooled petrol engine
- 1nm torque
- 8.2PS engine power
- Dry, Automatic Centrifugal Clutch with variomatic drive
- 12 V – 3 Ah , MF Battery
- 1165 mm height
- 155 mm ground clearance
- Fuel tank capacity – 5.3 litre
- 110KG weight
- Front suspension – Bottom Link with spring loaded hydraulic dampers
- Rear Suspension – Bottom Link with spring loaded hydraulic dampers
To find your nearest Hero Maestro dealer, click here.