Suzuki, which is one of the is considered to be one of the most important bike manufacturing company in India has launched its new ‘Suzuki Hayate’ motorcycle in the country.
Suzuki Hayate is best suited for city riding. Hayate means “fresh breeze”or “train”, and train means service in Japan.
The motorcycle incorporates a stylish outer-frame, and comes in 5 new colors, including red graphics-black with glass sparkles, pearl moon stone gray with glass sparkle black .
Key features of new Suzuki Hayate:
- It provides superior performance by virtue of its ‘enhanced; fuel-tank that is also said to offer comparatively more mileage in city conditions.
- Tank capacity is 10.5 litre capacity of fuel.
- Claimed mileage in city conditions is 74kmpl.
- Bike is easy to maintain as it comes with tubeless tyres.
- New Suzuki Hayate has 5 steps adjustable back side shock absorber.
- Hayate comes with aluminium casts wheel and drum brakes.
Suzuki Hayate is best-suited for both city/long drives. Cost of the bike is Rs. 54,674/-(ex show room price, Delhi).